New Commish!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Jan 15, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

As Many of U Know Bk has decided to hand the reigns of Commish duties to Me, so its my great honor to succeed him, Bk Best of luck for yr Future my Man, Hope everything works out for u. GG will still move on, we have a great set of owners and I feel we can roll with anything. so I will be emplementing a few Rule changes through this season and going into the next.

1. Everyone Needs to Step it up on their Content and Summaries, I've noticed that we are a bit laxed in that regards. Remember it doesn't have to be Pulitzer Prize piece, everyone is Different, But no more of this: "My Team wins by 10 and escape our rivals house". That doesn't tell the whole story, u can upload pics and video to show, but please let us know what happened, specially if it was a classic game. I normally write long pieces but that's me, I wrote long papers in College and I'm used to that. If u have a Content piece that's either weekly or every other week then go ahead and keep it going. We want this Dynasty to just Kick Ass and a Dynasty that everyone wants to get into.

2. I'll be looking at the Current sliders and working with that to have the most realistic sliders in the Dynasty. I've been doing Sliders since the Ps1 days of Ncaa. If u have a suggestion then post it in a piece that i will be starting soon.

3. Everyone please play their games, if u are in a situation that needs my or SoxandGators attention then Let us know and we will hold the advance, but no more then a day then the next week gets advanced. if i see that u haven't played or made any attempt to play yr user games then that will be a loss of recruiting hours and trust me No one wants that.

4. SoxandGators will remain my Co-Commish. we will have the Final say on what goes on in the dynasty. however I would like someone to overlook the Content material to make sure its all being done, U can pm me or S&G if u would like to fill this position.

5. and many of u know we looked the other way when we did the restart includes swaying players of either of having a 95 or higher skill or if he won a major award. after this season the rule comes back. so just refresh yrself in the rules in recruiting and the offseason. also the offseason will be done in 1 day. and i will hold it to where everyone can be present to do all they need to do. going from recruiting to cut players to everything. make sure u let us know if u can't be present for the offseason.

6. also when scheduling user games please post yr time zones, it helps everyone in the sense of figuring out yr time zone.

other then that Lets continue this great season and Finish Strong. everyone please post that u understand this post. Thanks Guys.

2. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Read and understand.

3. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Like the adjustments good work here Bama. Couldn't of found a beter guy to replace bk