NEW Conferences-everyone must vote

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DC, Nov 26, 2010.

?

what conferences

1. SEC vs big 12

20.0%
  2. SEC vs Big 10

20.0%
  3. SEC vs ACC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. SEC vs PAC 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Big 12 vs Big 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. PAC 10 VS Big 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. SEC vs ACC vs MWC..boise subbed in

10.0%
  8. SEC vs ACC vs Big 12

20.0%
  9. PAC 10 vs Big 10 Vs MWC-custom subs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. PAc 10 vs Big 10 vs Big 12

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. PAc 10 vs big 10 vs sec

10.0%
  12. or completly custom 2 conference set up

20.0%
  1. DC

DC Shake n Bake

so guys we now have decided we are going to restart and ive had several suggestions on conferences so heres a few and im going to set a poll up

ill list them in the poll and also ill add the completely custom conference with all our favorite teams in 2 conferences. if we use big 12 sec...we will only have to move a few teams around

2. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

I voted SEC-ACC-Big 12. I like the idea of 3 conferences, 4 users in each, 2 in each division, and with a conference championship game.

3. jhujay09

jhujay09 Walk On

the way ckamm suggests sounds pretty good to me.

4. alemic

alemic Walk On

How about we make the new Big 10 by switching them with the Big 12. And then playing as them?

5. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

I voted SEC vs. Big 10, but whatever you guys decide I am fine with.

6. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I will pick the top 2 choices voted on and do another poll after this

7. alemic

alemic Walk On

I voted SEC Big 10 a well, but again I say we switch the Big 12 with the Big 10

8. ken10

ken10 Walk On

I voted SEC-BIG 10-PAC 10... Idk, not really interested in other conferences other than Pac-10... Out of SEC I'd take Auburn... Big 10... Michigan State... Big 12, OU....

9. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I Voted SEC-Acc and MWC with Boise St, Cause nobody has treaded on this yet. and just about every league is Set up Sec,Acc and big 12. and Boise becomes a MWC Member next yr.

10. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Wouldnt it be easier to set up 2 customized conferences with a title game and then everyone can pick whatever team they choose ?

11. alemic

alemic Walk On

That sounds pretty sick to me.

12. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

Regardless of which conferences are chosen, I like the idea of 3 conferences as it gives more people a chance to get to BCS bowls and square off against each other in those. Can always schedule user games in the non conference to supplement the 2 or so tyou play in conference.

13. soxandgators

So how is what you propose any different from what we are already doing? I am confused.What is the reason for starting over ?

14. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Or we can be more realistic and put more emphasis on the regular season and the battles it takes to get to bcs. I think we should earn the right to a bcs.

15. ken10

ken10 Walk On

dude real conferences plz. And also better sliders? So CPU would be a challenge?

16. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I have a set of sliders I plan to implement when we restart. They are def harder

17. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

You still have to go through 3 other users to win your conference.

18. ckamm1

ckamm1 Walk On

I think the point is with the number of new members and jumping around, you'd get a fresh start instead of taking over a team the cpu messed up.

19. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

I think we should do something different than what everybody else is doing...for my two cents here is an idea: take the three BCS conferences with a championship game (SEC, ACC, and Big 12) and fill them out in the same manner (two teams per division, four user teams per conference) and fill them with our favorite teams. I know some people are against it (I hear you Ken10), but it might be fun to use Ohio State or (the real)USC in the SEC or Big 12...for instance taking out only the weaker teams of these conferences to keep CPU games tough. I am just trying to propose something different for us to have fun. Again, just a suggestion....

20. soxandgators

i am all for that ckamm we lost 9 original members and the cpu did have a huge effect on your teams....and mike i am all for that idea i think we need to space it even who cares what team is in what conference...let everyone take teams they will stick with for 8 seasons so we dont have to restart again.bk and i just wasted 4 months of work cause of other ppls inability to stick with anything

21. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I'm actually leaning toward the custom conferences.

22. ken10

ken10 Walk On

Yeah... I put a lot of work in SC as well. But dude, please no custom conferences man... I'm into the simulation/realism of the game.. please don't do this...

23. alemic

alemic Walk On

Well I personally think it would be more fun as well. But let's keep the custom conferences realistic. No Ohio State in the SEC or Oregon in the ACC etc.

24. titangator

titangator Walk On

yea i would just be for the restart if everybody is, understand that a few of you have built yalls powerhouses already...

as far as custom conferences, my vote is no(but it appears i may be in the minority) but i am with ken, the realism to me would be completely out the window if you do custom conferences..

25. alemic

alemic Walk On

See my biggest issue is, I just got control over my favorite team. And now I have to give them up in order for a restart?