New D/C Rules

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

New D/C Rules

Here would be my suggestion to get us rolling on this, and hopefully we can tweak and have in place by our advance tonight.

In case of a disconnect, we have set the following guidelines for which quarter the disconnect happened.

1st Quarter
    -Game will ALWAYS be replayed.

2nd Quarter
    -If one team is up by MORE THAN 24 points the winning team can choose from replaying against the CPU or the human.
    -If this is the third time or more the disconnect happened with the same team ahead then that team can choose to replay against the CPU.

3rd Quarter
    -If over 4 minutes left one team is up by more than 21 points the winning team can choose to replay against the CPU.
    -If under 4 minutes left if one team is up by more than 16 points the winning team can choose to replay against the CPU.
    -If this is the third time or more the disconnect happened with the same team ahead then tat team can choose to replay against the CPU.

4th Quarter
    -If over 4 minutes left if one team is up by more than 14 ponts the winning team can choose to replay against the CPU.
    -If between 2:00 and 4:00 minutes left if one team is up by more than 8 points the winning team can choose to replay against the CPU.
    -If under 2:00 left if the score is within 8 points AND the losing team has the ball with a reasonable chance to score (this doesn't mean 1 second left at your own 1 yard line....Confernce Presidents will rule on what is reasonable if needed), then the game will be restarted.

***Please note that this applies to disconnects only. If one team quits and you have the option to continue against the CPU, please referr to our rules for quitting. Quitting will NOT be tolerated in this league under any circumstances.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I proposed something similar to this a few days ago except the teams are to restart the game and play either 1qtr or a complete half with the score carried over from the previous disconnected game.

I will repost my suggestion here.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

I think we should mesh our ideas.......I've got to run, but why don't you put your idea there into what I posted above and make it so you like it....

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Hows this:

I changed to 35 because this is a crazy game and crazy things can happen. I lost a game after being up 31-7 at half. It needs to be way over before we give an option to finish the cpu.

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

this is being brought to vote to claven and jeremy and myself. we may continue to discuss here if need be.