New Dedicated Member Looking for a League.

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Coacher, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

Hey everyone I am new to this site but I am very excited to be here. I have always said that NCAA fans need a site just like this to make playing online dynasty's great fun. Im just sad that I just now found it. Anyway I am just putting my name out there and letting everyone know I would be a great addition to any league. Behind my wife and child and my job, playing NCAA football is very high on my priority list. The only issue I have right now is that I am in the Marines and am currently deployed to Afganistan, I wont be home and able to play until early to mid August. But as long as I am picked up in a league thats all I care about. I am also seriously considering becoming a permier member of this site because I am so impressed with it. Thanks again and I hope to hear from you guys. Here is the link to my application: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-coacher.56634/#post-601504

Ryan

2. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Glad to have you aboard Ryan

Most leagues have a waiting list or a sign up sheet. I would suggest checking out the league descriptions and find one thats a good fit for you. Then I would let the commish know your situation and you two should be able to figure something out. Best of luck to you!

3. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

Thanks for the advice I will do that. It just seems that most of these leagues are filled with players, so what would you say the chances are I will get in a league if I get on a waiting list?

4. ChaoticUT

As '12 rolls out more leagues will be created to fill demand. Also, you joining in August isnt as bad as it seems. A lot of guys will be kicked from leagues/ just leave/ stop providing content etc. ,basically by that time commishes will weed out the bad members, and spots will open up.

Since you have the time I would narrow down what leagues are the most ideal for you. Do you wanna play as a powerhouse? or build a program up? some leagues have a lot of west coasters or east coasters, how does that work with your schedule? Little things like that will help you get into a league, and stay with those group of guys

5. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

This is all great info... Thanks again for your help. How much of a difference would you say there is in a Premier league and a non Premier league?

6. ChaoticUT

Difference as far as what?

7. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

Is getting into a premier league more competitive and just better then the non-premier leagues?

8. ChaoticUT

Think about it like the difference between an honors class and normal class in school, premier requires more dedication and going the extra mile. All leagues on this site, premier or not are great leagues to be part of, the mods do a great job of picking commissioners, and commissioners do a great job of running their leagues.

I honestly don't see why anyone on this site wouldn't strive to get into a premier league. Its only $12 a year for a premier membership and once your into a premier leagues, its more or less being a league with people you really enjoy playing with, that play the right way, keep up with good content that makes the experience even better, and honestly people you become really good friends with.

I joined this site a year ago when '11 dropped. Never played in an online dynasty, and hopped right in the Zeroes2Heroes dynasty. A year later were still playing, still with the same core group of guys who share a lot of same interests as me (in and outside of these forums), and we were promoted to premier for '12 because we proved ourselves throughout the year.

Hope that helps!

• Like Like x 3
  9. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

WOW thats great... Yeah I have been playing NCAA all the way back to when Chris Weinke was on the cover! Haha. I have told my wife numerous times that there needs to be a site where serious players could get together and play the right way because I got so tired of joining a two bit dynasty and then everyone either quit or never play. Im just upset that I just found out about this site.

Thanks again for your comments and help and please let me know if there is any spots available in a dynasty your in.

Ryan.

10. ChaoticUT

11. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

Aww..man I only have Xbox. Ohh well. You have been a great help anyway. Thanks again.

12. ChaoticUT

No problem. There are plenty of XBOX leagues I'm sure you'll find a home sooner rather then later. Good luck

13. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Thanks for being a good host and answering his questions, Chaotic.

14. ChaoticUT

You know it man. Gotta pay it forward, that was me a year ago