New Direction For GG

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, May 2, 2011.

?

What Dynasty would U like to Have for Ncaa 12

Poll closed May 7, 2011.
  1. Keep Everything the Same

50.0%
  2. Or Go with a Starter League and Work yr way up the Ranks?

50.0%
  1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Thinking in this DownTime has me Thinking a New Direction for GG. Bascially what i'm looking for is what everyone enjoys. so I'm thinking 2 ways.

1. We can keep everything the Same as the Dynasty was setup for.

2. We can go with a Dynasty that Coaches Start off at a 1 star School and Work their Way Up the Ranks and Land the Coveted Job at yr Favorite Schools. I plan on Keeping the Big 10 Pac 10 Sec setup for moving up the ranks.

So I'm gonna post a poll and see where everyone would like to See where we go with GG for the Ncaa 12 Release.

2. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Even though I voted to keep it the same I am good with option #2 as well. Heck I don't care I just like having fun.

3. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Option 2 for me.......Working to get a better job adds a diferent dynamic powerhouse starting leagues don't.

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I like the work your way up leagues I am in 2 of them now.....but I like this league because I dont have too.....I am really looking forward to playing 2012 with Auburns roster....and by the time i work my way to the job all the players I like will be gone.....call me a weird-o or what ever....but the main reason I get the new game everyyear is to see how they have my team and others rosters looking.....I vote keep it the same but will play no mattter what

5. bamagrad

Too Me, That's Half the Fun of the Starter League and Gives u an opportunity to Build yr Favorite schools. plus the Fun of Starting Small and working yr ass to the Top. Yeah, I'm still wondering on how this poll with finish out. Hopefully everyone is Doing good and staying safe.

Everyone make sure u get yr vote in, It closes on Sat at 5:29 pm.

6. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

This is going to be interesting. 3 to 3 with 6 more to go....

7. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

need more details on starter aspect

8. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

Starter leagues are more fun but I'm not sure I have the time for that with the new baby coming. I did vote for it though.

9. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I voted for #1, building up is fun but we'll have to get a lot more seasons in to make it worth while. + you'll have to come up with a system to change schools. Would you be able to move up to any school, would we all lock into our dream job . example if i progress faster then you and im able to get a 6 star school before you,can i take Bama. Just questions that dont necessarily need to be answered now, but i wouldnt want to vote number 2 unless i knew how it would work, but is definitely something that can be fun

10. bamagrad

I'm still working on the particulars for the Starter League, should it go that direction. But say the Vote goes to the Starter, EXAMPLE- then U would start at a 1-2 star school, Then u would be signed in for 2 seasons as Coach, If u meet yr Goals, Then u would move up to a 3-4 star school, and sign a 2 yr contract and again if u meet yr Goals, Then u move up to the 5-6 star school, which ever is yr Choice. remember to stay in the Big 10, Pac 10 & SEC setup. If you wanted to Be Bama if u pass me then I'd be fine with that. I'm still in the Works for the Starter League, I'm getting how he does his from a Friend of mine who does His the same way i do my Non-TF. a Builder League that goes 30 seasons. mine is straight SEC.

11. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

i probably wouldnt take Bama anyways, was just using it as an example. But your starter league idea looks solid so i'd be fine either way

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

50-50 geez

13. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I don't think I voted but I told bamagrad what my preference was.

14. bamagrad

Yes Bc texted me his Vote so the Final result is this 1=5 Starter League= 6. so we will be going in a New Direction for Ncaa 12. The reason I haven't been on in awhile is I'm gathering all the info from my friend about his League and getting ideas for the Next Release. Once this is Done, I will be releasing all the Info for the New Direction. I'm excited about this and Hope everyone will be also.

15. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Sounds like a good deal. Looking forwarded to getting it started.

16. jhujay09

jhujay09 Walk On

Keep on the lookout for deals on NCAA '12. I think the game is supposed to be released on July 12.

Sometimes Amazon.com will have the game pre-sale for 59.99 with a $20 gift card to amazon.com

If I see any deals, I will be sure to post them here.

17. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

I'll consider it but I strongly dislike starter leagues.

18. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Just an idea......say we have to spend at least 2 yrs at a 1 or 2* program to meet our goals, then another 2 yrs at a 3 or 4* school then if we meet the goals we then move to a 5 or 6* school....that would be 4 yrs at the least before moving into the "Dream Job"......

ok my only request is that once everyone reaches the "Dream Job" we restart the dynasty with the best availible rosters at the time so we can play with the players that are really on the team and not some genaric players the computer recruited during the 4 or 5 years we where working our way up.

IMO if i am working my way to my dream job I want to have my dream players on the team, like i said this is just food for thought.

We could jump right in and knock out our 1* job without having to wait on named rosters...really who knows the starting QB for Duke or West Mich...so who cares what there names are untill we get to our dream job.

• Like Like x 1
  19. bamagrad

We could jump right in and knock out our 1* job without having to wait on named rosters...really who knows the starting QB for Duke or West Mich...so who cares what there names are untill we get to our dream job. Fred States

Actually Fred I'm Gonna Use yrs when we hit 12 so we are not waiting on anything. then see where 90's Rosters are by that Time. I have several options for Rosters. But for Getting right into it. I'll use Yours.

20. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

21. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Well my 2012 rosters are for the 2011 game....not sure how all that works. Like if you can use 2011 roster files for 2012. I just have all the incomming freshmen on the teams with all the players that graduated or went pro gone.