1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Dynasty Information for 2010

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Drifterbub, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    New Dynasty Information for 2010

http://insideblog.easports.com/Default.aspx

2. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Thats a good bit of information. Sounds like it is going to be even harder to progress as a lower tiered school.

3. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Well, I think you just might have to pick your battles a bit better. I don't think you will be able to go after the elite guys anymore. You'll have to find some less touted recruits and get enough wins to bump your prestige up.

I like the fact that progression is ties to prestige. Ohio State has a lot better facilities than SMU does and the progression of their players should reflect that.

Should be interesting with the new logic. I think there might be a learning curve for a lot of us after playing NCAA 2009 for almost a year...

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I hope for another $60 it better be different and better!

5. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Very true.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I think I just made a mess in my pants. If all that is true, NCAA 2010 = greatest game ever made, bar none