New dynasty wire out

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Mogriffjr, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Looks fantastic.

Way more user friendly now.

Biggest thing I see is ANYONE can see who's left and not played their games yet or even recruited yet (ahem jms493 u skank). So that's a huge help for commishes.

Recruiting on the site is much better...u can see how many points down o the exact point total you are behind on a recruit.

on the rosters, you can click on a player and instead of that pop up box coming out front (and u can't scroll the rest of the roster), the name of the player comes up on the right side of the screen, but you can check his skills/stats, etc and still scroll through the page or through your roster.

When viewing other games or your own, no more pop up box...the stats drop below the media box, just makes the experience easier.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Nice...Imma check this out..

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I wrote an article about it? Wannahearithereitgoes http://traditionsportsonline.com/ncaa-12-ea-sports-launches-new-dynasty-wire

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Stats are still screwy....when I click on stats/defense/hi-lo INT it shows hardly anyone. I have a guy with 4 ints and he doesn't even show up. WTH?

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah stats seemed messed up with sorting. Good news is I can access and browse the new site on my phone! That's great

• Like Like x 1
  6. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

What are you using Mo? iphone or android?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  7. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    iphone, before I couldn't get into the site because it seemed like it was flash dominated...now I can browse most of the site, without the need of flash player.