New England Patriots

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by coachgaddy, Oct 15, 2009.

1. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

New England Patriots

What modifications would you make if someone gave you keys to a brand new lamborghini?

The answer - None, just keep it polish, clean and it will run like a young stallion.

This is what Bob Kraft asked Coach Gaddy in the interview over dinner before annoucing him the new coach of the Patriots. Coach Gaddy will have full power as GM/Coach and his resume says that he will get the job done. Gaddy says he has no plans on doing a full overhaul of the offensive playbook but understands that he has a young fast defense that needs to be taught how to play the game.

Coach was quoted saying " When your the coach of a team like the Patriots anything less that a Super Bowl victory is a bad season. The pressure is squarely on my shoulders to make sure that I put this club in a position to accomplish that goal. I plan on bringing back the style of play from when the Patriots went undefeated and also bring back the high level of intensity on both sides of the ball. I'm looking forward to the season and wish GL to those on my schedule."

2. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Also if you have the Pats on your schedule there are 3 ways to hit me up in this order.

1) IM - AIM=mcgad806 or ICQ=582960644
    2) Schedule it on the forum or pm on the forum
    3) PSN - This is a last option cause this is hit or miss. I only get on when I'm practicing or have a game scheduled. The other kids play the game so you might be on when there playing so options 1 and 2 are best.