NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  2. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  3. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

The Brady's arrive in Miami early.

[​IMG]

Coach Gaddy gave the team two days off after the win over the New York Jets but that didn't mean Tom Brady wasn't focus on the next game ahead which is Miami. Tom Brady and wife Gisele decided to leave early for Miami before the rest of the team to enjoy some sun and shopping. Brady mentioned "Its not often we get days off and when i do I like to spend them with my wife. We both have busy careers which at times keeps up apart for long periods so when we have some downtime we like to take advantage of it together. Brady comes into Miami on a hot streak putting up stunning passing numbers trying to distance the Patriots from the Jets in the AFC division race. Dolphins however are in the process of turning there season around winners of 3 in a row trying for 4 as they play the Seattle Seahawks this week. Patriots have always had battles against the Dolphins and I don't expect this to be any different. The rest of the Patriots are schedule to arrive to Miami in two days where Brady will meet up with his fellow teammates to discuss the upcoming gameplan and for some his Miami tan.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  4. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Coach Name: Coach Gaddy
    Offensive Playbook: NE Patriots
    Offensive Scheme: Spread
    Defensive Playbook: San Francisco 49ers
    Defensive Scheme: Hybrid Multiple Front

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.