New England Patriots

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by wajomatik, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

New England Patriots

On offense guy loves to throw to Moss almost exclusively, although he does like to hit Welker as well. Very few runs by the Patriots, although he does occasionally throw in a screen to WR or RB. I think the RB screen he runs is in a 3WR 1RB 1TE look and the WR screen is 4WR 1RB. If they come out lined up with 3WR on one side with Moss being closest to the line, it is almost guaranteed that he is going to throw it to Moss on a deep crossing route. He will wait till Moss has run all the way accross the field before he throws it, and if your in man coverage Moss will be open. Unless you have some amazing corners I would suggest running more zone stuff.

On defense he controls the FS on every play. He likes to bring quick heat off the edges by blitzing corners. My first drive of the game I murdered him on the ground and then for some reason I quit running. I was tearing it up on the ground against the defense. If you do pass make sure you have a quick pass option cuase he loves to bring quick pressure.

Do not get behind, run the ball keep the score close, and keep the ball away from Tom Brady.

2. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

good info dude with the picture that scares the shit out of me. hahah

3. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Nice glad it helped

4. coachgaddy

coachgaddy Mega 49ers, OMFL Pats

Patriot Haters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.