New Fighter begins his TFC training

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Texboogie, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

New Fighter begins his TFC training

Hello Fellas,
    My name is Texboogie and I heard about the site a couple times from EagleIrish5. He loves the competitve nature of the site. Im a avid gamer and love the UFC undisputed game. Im going to be joining the League with Fabricio Werdum (Heavy)
    Wilson Gouveia (Light Heavy)
    Martin Kampmann (Middle)
    I was just accepted into the Team Public Enemey Gym, So I will be training with killers like Rashad Evans, Dan Henderson, Kenny Florian, Roger Heurta, Tim Silvia, Kimbo Slice, Frank Edgar, and Forrest Griffin. Im looking to become a strong addition to the Team Public Enemy. I'm ready to make a big splash and mix it up with the big boys. See you at the top Fellas.

Xbox Live SN - Texboogie

2. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

welcome to the league bud, we need more actuive particiaptrs and it sounds like you are going to be just that. Nice collection of fighters, you should have a blast,. Kampmann is a little beast, and Gouveia is underrated he is very good in this game, and by the looks of your choices yu must be pretty good at subs. In any event welcome aboard!

3. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Texboogie...welcome

2 things:

#1 - post your XBL name and fighter selections in the thread "TFC Members/New member signup"

#2 - I'm not sure you are going to be able to be in team PE. I'm going to have to talk w/ Eagles 1st...that's alot of members on 1 team. Scheduling conflicts and all.

4. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Yup! Your right on the money. I wish I could have picked up at least one superstar, but even the current superstars were unknown until they knocked out a couple people. Im looking to make a big splash in the first couple fights, and I hear you are a legit competitor. Im calling you out or Deren Laboon or Cro Cop out for my burst onto the TFC scene... Lol, sorry I had to call someone out, It should be a good old fashion Brawl though.... Texboogie

5. totalwreckage

you calling me out that means Werdum is gonna get his ass spanked. Gonzaga is looking ot punish someone after his loss and....you'll do :thingnana:

6. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

Im online and ready when you are. Accually should I be waiting until the next fight night?

7. totalwreckage

I love the enthusiasm, however Juggs creates the cards, the current card is due tonight. Your fighters will be on the next card. If you have trouble finding the card after it comes out Ill pm you the link and you can see who you are fighting. Then go to the roster and see which member has that fighter, and get with them in the Fight Scheduleing forum. It is like a real fight league where the Promoter (Juggs) creates a card. You'll be on the next one coming up shortly

8. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Tex - don't worry about superstars. Its all in how good you are with your fighter. Look at the current champions

HW - Cheick Kongo
    LHW - Lyoto Machida
    MW - Thales Leites
    WW - Thiago Alves
    LW - Sean Sherk

Except for Machida and Sherk, none of the champs are even in the top 5 overall in their weight classes. The guys who use them have just mastered their style and practiced a ton with their guys. Do that, and your fine. And if you have a guy you don't like, you can always trade him for another available guy. I'm quite sure guys with "superstars" will eventually get tired of their guys/styles and want to make a change