New File Up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Nautica, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I have the new file up, sorry for the delay as I was waiting on word from site management to send the word over to EA about what happened.

Do NOT save the file at any time! I think this may have been where the problem might have occurred. In the past this has cause problems and have killed files, so to be safe do not save the file at all.

The file is up, the name is AnyGivenSaturdayTSO and the password is TSO. Please get logged in and get your recruiting done ASAP so we can get back into week one late tonight.

2. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

It will be after i get off work before I can join i should be done by 430 cst

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Create a coach also

4. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

alright, i'll sign in shortly. I never saved the file, learned my lession 2 years ago when that happened in our OD.

5. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

okay thanks for your hard work and dedication. I have to go to work soon and will be able to do recruiting later tonight probably after 8pm eastern time. When you mean save it do you mean save it on the ps3 or the website. I did save it on the ps3 but just downloaded the files on the internet and they were saved in there own folders.

Thanks for the help.

6. Crumbler81

Crumbler81 Walk On

I joined before I went to work this morning. I'll have to see how much I can do online from work, probably won't be on until around 9pm tonight.

7. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Do not save it to your ps3. We should be fine, but it will be one Less thing to worry about

8. fpuent

fpuent Walk On

Ill have my recruiting done by around 6pm PST

9. JixMyPon

JixMyPon Walk On

I get off work at 9 PM EST, Ill do my best to get logged in and recruit as best as I can so we can move forward tonight/

10. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have finished with the preseason and reset my recruiting board. Hopefully I get the chance to play Bowling Green again and I can beat them this time.

Good luck to all with recruiting and the new new season ahead of us.

11. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

U starting the true freshman Stefon Diggs?

12. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

yep he played well the first game I played caught some good passes has some solid speed to him.

13. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

selahsdaddy we are waiting on you, I'll be advancing the file tonight

14. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Nautica hey i noticed custom play books where not available?? We not goin to be allowed to run with them?

15. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

No i caught wind from others that they are still bugged, so no go on cpb

16. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

That sux, i've been playing with one in my other od and there are a few things that happen but nothing major. Nothing I would not put up with to have them.. that would be up to the user if they wanted to have one or not... ur the boss so i'm good with whatever,

17. boil16

boil16 Walk On

What kind so bugged? I haven't noticed any issues really.

18. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

me either every now and then it wont show your plays or let you move up and down different sets in the formation say from like ace big to ace spread but just back out with to O button fixes it... I had it happen with a reg playbook today so its not just CPBs

19. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

there are underlying problems that won't cause user's to connect in user games and they have been known to corrupt the dynasty file.

20. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

sorry it took me a bit to respond, I had a user game to play.

21. Shnoogans10

Shnoogans10 Walk On

So I have been getting hit with a lot of these bugs lately. Unfortunately during my game against Florida I had that weird problem where the playbook wont let me do anything until i back out then go back in. That happened like 6 times to me during the game. But at the end I was trying to save some highlights but it froze on me. I had to turn off the game and after just checking I dont think it saved my game or anything. Is anyone else having these freeze ups?It even freezes like during offline dynasties and road to glory modes and it even will like freeze just the picture but I can hear stuff going on and my controller will vibrate as In getting tackled or something. Also, Should I just sim my game or can I retry. Want to get permission before I did anything - But I am scared the CPU beats me.

22. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Go ahead and replay it