New Florida coach

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by fsupenguin, Feb 21, 2010.

1. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

New Florida coach

Hi guys, my name is Chris and I seem to have sold my soul as life long FSU fan taking the reigns at UF. The plus side being when I lose games it would hurt as much as normal lol. I look forward to meeting and playing you all, except for the Miss State coach. I owe you at least a couple heart breaking losses rtp.

2. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

welcome my bro(plex) and i live in tally. FSU is one of the hometown teams. my fsu fandom goes back to my highschool days at florida state university high scool( Florida high) so i feel your pain on the gators. once again welcome fellow NOLE

3. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

yeah yeah yeah, chomp chump, lol, welcome aboard bro

4. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

man I am glad to see you here Pengy. Easily one of the games I look forward to more than any other. Maybe we'll get matched up being in different divisions.

5. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Glad to have him. He was as sim as it gets in our bowl game. Will be a great addition. Glad to have both of you new guys along with Bama.

We'll update the scouting reports soon but what kind of schemes do you guys plan on running?

6. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

I know how you feel, man. I was born and raised in the Knoxville area. I am a UT Alumn and was raised on Tennessee Tradition. My dad has only missed a handful of home games since I've been alive...

Yet, here I am...a damn Bammer...

7. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

On defense I run the multiple defense. I am more of a 3-4 kind of guy, but I like having those 4 down linemen when needed. I pretty much try to match personel to what the offense brings out.

I run a balanced attack on offense.

8. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

game and plex...yall rattlers?