New Florida owner

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GMONEY 15, Jan 17, 2013.

1. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

@selvy9 Selvy9
    @wilfiger psu 38 Wilfiger PSU 38
    @wigsplitter wigsplitter
    @automatik Automatik
    @McWoods06
    @butcherblack Butcher Black
    @bigrice25 bigrice25
    @magnificentsevn magnificentsevn
    @schreck822 schreck822
    @droid43 droid43
    @bigb426 bigb426

OTP Welcome the new Florida owner Butcher Black. Solid SIM balla and a good overall member to have in out OD. We will haev 12 solid owners. 1 more owner may get cut this weekend. I already have his replacement in a holding pattern and ready to join OUR league. :D

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Welcome and good luck to you!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Butcher Black

Butcher Black Walk On

Thank you, thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. bigrice25

bigrice25 Walk On

Welcome to the league and Good luck man!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Great to have you on board Butcher, looking forward to another active member. League is looking to be in great shape and hope you enjoy it. Hopefully we can get a little more activity here on the board and really get things moving.

• Like Like x 1
  6. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

That will be an area I will be concentrating on. Especially putting in comments on USER vs USER games. It only takes a couple of minutes to do. Yes we are getting stronger. Hey I also send you and your friend a PM last night. Make sure he follows through with my before the weekend as I may just slide him in on the next advance.

7. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Yeah, I saw that so I shot him an email to make sure he jumps on the site and follows through. Got to get him used to using the website, freaking noob ;). He was in the original league I started playing in when NCAA added OD's, so back in them days we just had a crazy email chain and we'd be going back and forth all day trash talking and doing game write ups and following recruiting. It was a blast. Kale should fit right in, he's been on a break from the game the past year, so he'll be chomping at the bit and will be a strong addition here.

8. wigsplitter

wigsplitter Walk On

Man this cat dont need no luck....... LOL. Well fellas all I can is "BE READY" because he's a problem on the sticks. ha ha ha...

Welcome to the league Black. Im glad I dont have to play you, I have enough L's.

9. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Welcome to the league man!