NEW FORMAT FOR BINGO HALL

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Goose, Sep 28, 2011.

?

Which do you want to do bet on games or pick 'em!

1. Bet on top 25 games with spread

33.3%
  2. Top 25 spread pick 'em.

66.7%
  1. Goose

Goose Walk On

FORMAT CHANGE!!!!

We can go with 1 or 2 options, it's really up to you. Since no one was betting on the lines that I made for weeks 3 and 4, I've decided to go a different route. We can either do a college football top 25 spread pick 'em or we can continue the betting premise and bet on top 25 games each week with the real spreads. You guys vote, but do it quickly and I'll get something up tomorrow to begin. The winner will still get 2 extra recruits and two cuts of his choice for the following season. Once the CFB season is over we'll change to a different option.

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

I like the old format and I'm down with either of the new formats. I would actually like to see just all user games only to bet on with spreads and that's it. Then we find out who knows us best. Just a thought, but I'll still vote above for the purpose of this thread.

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

I liked doing the spreads for our games but nobody bet at all this season. I think it's time for a change. Maybe after the football season is over I'll go back to betting on our games.

4. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Sounds good. As per my post in week8 thread should kinda explain why I haven't been on and participating. I'll do my best to stay active on whatever we wind up doing with it.

5. Goose

Goose Walk On

TRudethaDude

That wasn't directed at you, we all understand why you've been a little absent. I got a late start on lines for the season and nobody bet. It's all cool.

6. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Totally understand. I didn't take it offensively at all.:)