1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Archived New Free Agency Bidding System

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Create a thread in this forum and format the title as the following. The bid is not valid unless it conforms to this format. Each player in free agency must have a separate thread. If someone else has a thread open already for a player you want to bid on, use their thread.

Ex:

Thread Title: QB T. Brady - 99ovr - 30yrs
    Thread message: Bills bid 14$/5$ - 3yrs

Remember, a bid is not valid unless it meets the players minimum contract demands. A 99ovr player will not accept a 1$ bid.

Also, a bid is not valid if you don't have enough cap space to bid on said player. I want to make this ABUNDANTLY CLEAR - you may NOT submit bids for players if you're over the cap. That means if you have 20$ in cap space, and already submitted a 10$ bid, you cannot go bid 20$ on someone else. If you are the leading bidder for a player, assume that you no longer have that cap space in subsequent bids. Once you are outbid, you may use those cap dollars elsewhere. ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

A bid will close if no bid is submitted on a player for 24hrs. If you notice that your bid has gone unbidded on for 24 hours and I haven't closed the thread - please @tag me to notify me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.