New get to know ya's

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shaun Mason, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    New get to know ya's

Hi guys.

I have been somewhat inactive for various reasons, but I am back in the swing of things now.

With '10 dropping in a week, I thought I would put some effort into getting to know my league members. I know some of you well, others not at all.

I'd like to know a bit about everyone.:)

I'll go first.

I am Shaun Mason, commish of the West. I am a huge Buckeyes fan and since Archie is not in this league, I can be MY team for a change.:) I am 29 years old and I live the the thriving metropolis of Kenton, OH.

Professionally, I am a software developer for Honda.

I have 4 children (3 step), ages 13, 12, 6 and 11 months. I have a beautiful wife who is sometimes the bane of my existence.:) LOL I like to be around people, I spend alot of time with friends and working at my church.

How about you guys?
    Shaun

2. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

I guess that makes me second :D

My name is Travis.
    I am 20 years old and have a girlfriend I have been dating for almost 1 year. I play college football. My first name is Ryan actually, I just like Travis better(middle name).I broke my arm and tore my bicep in a bad play. I work as a movie theater usher/ guy at the snack place.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Wes - 18..

Going to be a freshman in college where I will be playing football (d3)..
    I love football..especially defense..
    I also am looking to either play baseball or run track next year as well..

Im the commish of TT IV..which Im really excited about we are starting out as low prestige schools..its gonna be pretty fun..

Im going to be a nutrition science major and join the air force after school..

My initial goal was to go to the air force academy or naval academy because I want to become a pilot..but I didnt get accepted...lookily for me, I will get to continue my football career NOW and tackle my goal of becoming a pilot LATER..

that's wes..pCe

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Wes, I have a buddy who was in Air Force ROTC during college that is a fighter pilot now...it can happen.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

good for him, good for him..

we only have army rotc, but it doesnt really matter which one you take...

plus it pays for your school!

6. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Jeff

30 years old

I live in Sugarland Tx. ( #3 best place to live in America) It's a nose blow away from the city if Houston. I spent the first 17 years of my life in Pennsylvania. I lived in Gettysburg and Philadelphia

Work as a Buyer for Tyco Valves. Did the college thing for two years to end up with an Associates in Business. Did retail management for several companies..

Block Buster - District Manager 3 years

RoomStore- Store Manager 3 years

Carmax - 1 long ass year

Now Ive found my calling. Its not retail....LOL. I have a beautiful 14 month old daughter and a wife who wishes Microsoft would go bankrupt. I spend way to much time playing NCAA Football and Left 4 Dead. I love the league and cant wait to make winners out of A&M

7. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Jon, 29 this August
    Reside in Richmond, VA
    Masters at Va Tech, undergrad at Radford
    Highschool Health/PE teacher for 5 years, 2 of my former students play for Va Tech....Go Hokies
    Getting married July 25th

I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But then then a found Tradition Football, I knew they were one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew

8. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I'm Kori. I'm 26 years old and currently doing my Masters of Accounting at the University of Florida, hence the name GoGators. I graduate in August when I'll be moving to Atlanta to start my job in September with PWC. I love sports, I play fantasy football, basketball, and baseball and usually the only video games I buy are NCAA football and Madden.

I started and ran my own OD for `09, it was a great experience but a hassle trying to find quality players that will stick around all the time. Then I found TF and OFFL. Hopefully, all that has now changed and I can be happy to compete against my new comrades.

I did my undergrad at Arizona St. so that's what made me choose them. I'm originally from Michigan so I wanted to grab Mich St but the Big 10 was full at the time and now I like the idea of trying to bring ASU back to contention. Plus, playing with ASU will remind me of all the great times I had in Tempe. WOW, the pac 10 has a lot of female talent.

9. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Cory

34 years old

Lumberton, TX

I am the IT guy for Knife River Corporation - South Region - Southeast Texas Division

In September, my wife and I will celebrate our fifth wedding aniversary. We have a two year old daughter.

When I am not playing my XBOX, I like beer, hunting, and fishing.

10. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'm Big Suge Knight, according to my friends I look like Suge Knight. I am 33 and married for 4 years. I live in Buffalo NY (the coldest place in the world IMO). I am a devout Michigan fan.

11. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

Justin

25 years old

I live in Portland where I work a lot and go to school in the evenings.

I'm a University of Oregon alumni and I bleed green and yellow.

12. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Russ

Age withheld.

I am married with three kids, one in college. Been married for 14 years.

I work in the insurance industry with a great company.

Ex College football player and graduate. Now I enjoy my family and my kids, I coach teams and volunteer in the community when I can. Gaming is just what I do when I can and have since the first pong game....still love to game.

Summer time is great we love the lake and water sports so I dont spend as much time around my home.