New Giants Owner: Marksmen

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

I'd like to welcome Marksmen to The League as the new owner of the New York Giants.

Marksmen is brand new here to TSO, but has experience in the long running PMFL. He's a senior in college looking to get back into the online gaming world

Welcome and good luck!

Get those games scheduled as we are inside of Week 7. If you have any questions you can contact myself, the NFC President BigSmooth33, or the NFC VP biggcoug65

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Marksmen I updated this with the Giants and the NFC leadership info.

3. biggcoug65

biggcoug65 49er for Life

Marksmen

Welcome to The League! Just wanted to let you know that if you want to be in The League Bookie, you will be starting at 40 points and will be able to make bets this week. Here is the link http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/the-league-bookie.64247/ Please read the rules and check on the spreads for this week if you wish to make a wager. If you do not want to place any wagers, let me know now so I can remove you from the standings, if you do not place a bet for 3 straight weeks you will be removed from the Bookie Standings also.

Best of luck to you!

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Marksmen

Also, please fill out the Who Are We in The League thread as soon as you have time.