New guy in Boise

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bdozer66, Dec 9, 2009.

1. bdozer66

bdozer66 Guest

New guy in Boise

I asked the commish and he said i can put this to a vote. if i get enough people to agree then i can get it pasted, so please tell me if you think this is alright, and if not please can you give me a reason why, you dont have to but it would be nice so i can clarify.

So im new here and i have missed a lot of recruiting including the first 2 years putting me at a disadvatage to you guys.

now i came into this and saw that the CPU Boise already signed my allowed amount of guys, 14, 11 of which were 2 stars who werent needed for the team. Now where this leaves me is there is there are a couple 4 star guys who want to come to my team that can help me.

What im asking is i will let go of a couple 2 stars without seeing thier overalls, and be able able to add a couple of the higher guys that want to come to my school.

I know a couple of you guys might be going after these same guys but you want to keep this league fair, and if i dont get this i will be in a complete downhill for the next couple years, and it will be years before i can catch back up.

Now this wont effect me leaving, because this looks like a solid league of good guys and i can tell im going to have fun no matter what, i just want a fair chance to compete, seeing as im already behind.

Sorry this was so long. and i thank everyone for reading. Lets have a good season out there.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm withholding my opinion until I see some other members discuss this.

3. CapnCrunch

CapnCrunch Walk On

Well i'm new too and my team signed a bunch of positions I don't need but i'm just dealing with it.Then again the computer signed four star recruits. So i dont see a problem as long as the people you cut are random

4. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    So that is:

1 - FOR
    0 - AGAINST

5. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

I say it depends on the needs. I just joined and the cpu had signed a 5 and 4-star. I'm hoping that it won't auto sign guys that I took off of the board that the cpu had already offered a scholarship. If I signed every guy on my board now, I would have one too many in 4-stars, which would also put me over the overall limit.

I know that doesn't have anything to do with Boise, but hell, if he can sign them away from big name PAC-10, Big 12, Big Ten teams, let him try to. Just stay out of Florida. hahah.

6. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    So that is:

2 - FOR
    0 - AGAINST

I say go ahead, since no one wants to participate.

7. bdozer66

bdozer66 Guest

alright thank you. I will post my cuts before we see overalls.

8. bdozer66

bdozer66 Guest

i have no idea how many extra guys i have signed.

so i dont know.