1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New guy in Boise

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bdozer66, Dec 9, 2009.

1. bdozer66

bdozer66 Guest

New guy in Boise

I asked the commish and he said i can put this to a vote. if i get enough people to agree then i can get it pasted, so please tell me if you think this is alright, and if not please can you give me a reason why, you dont have to but it would be nice so i can clarify.

So im new here and i have missed a lot of recruiting including the first 2 years putting me at a disadvatage to you guys.

now i came into this and saw that the CPU Boise already signed my allowed amount of guys, 14, 11 of which were 2 stars who werent needed for the team. Now where this leaves me is there is there are a couple 4 star guys who want to come to my team that can help me.

What im asking is i will let go of a couple 2 stars without seeing thier overalls, and be able able to add a couple of the higher guys that want to come to my school.

I know a couple of you guys might be going after these same guys but you want to keep this league fair, and if i dont get this i will be in a complete downhill for the next couple years, and it will be years before i can catch back up.

Now this wont effect me leaving, because this looks like a solid league of good guys and i can tell im going to have fun no matter what, i just want a fair chance to compete, seeing as im already behind.

Sorry this was so long. and i thank everyone for reading. Lets have a good season out there.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm withholding my opinion until I see some other members discuss this.

3. CapnCrunch

CapnCrunch Walk On

Well i'm new too and my team signed a bunch of positions I don't need but i'm just dealing with it.Then again the computer signed four star recruits. So i dont see a problem as long as the people you cut are random

4. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    So that is:

1 - FOR
    0 - AGAINST

5. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

I say it depends on the needs. I just joined and the cpu had signed a 5 and 4-star. I'm hoping that it won't auto sign guys that I took off of the board that the cpu had already offered a scholarship. If I signed every guy on my board now, I would have one too many in 4-stars, which would also put me over the overall limit.

I know that doesn't have anything to do with Boise, but hell, if he can sign them away from big name PAC-10, Big 12, Big Ten teams, let him try to. Just stay out of Florida. hahah.

6. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    So that is:

2 - FOR
    0 - AGAINST

I say go ahead, since no one wants to participate.

7. bdozer66

bdozer66 Guest

alright thank you. I will post my cuts before we see overalls.

8. bdozer66

bdozer66 Guest

i have no idea how many extra guys i have signed.

so i dont know.