New Guy In Town

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by mmorgan184, Sep 15, 2011.

1. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Hey everyone, just joined the site and found this to be the happening Online Franchise on 360. Looking forward to getting in and mixing it up with everyone. I like to run a pass happy offense focusing on WCO schemes, and 3-4 defense with exotic zone blitz packages. So I am hoping to get the Jets to run my strategy. Keller asked me to make a thread introducing myself. My GT is mmorgan184 and I will be on later tonight if anyone wants to play some ranked matches with me.

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Do you rage a lot?

3. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Like Like x 1
  4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Matt - while I appreciate your enthusiasm, try to realize that "raging" is pretty much 120% against everything that TSO is about. You literally just joined today, so I'm sure you're just learning the ropes, but try to understand if theres some backlash when you say things like that. Keep in mind that TSO is about mature, sim gaming first and foremost. If you're running the same 10 plays or nano blitzing etc, you'll find yourself out the door extremely quickly. I'm not saying you do that, I'm just giving you a heads up ahead of time.

I get the FUUUUUUUU thing - but some people don't and they'll just write you off as immature etc which is pretty much the opposite of what you want.

I will mark you down for the Jets and look forward to some matchups against your West Coast offense and 3-4 zone blitz defense. Good luck here and on all of TSO. The TMFL is a different breed so I hope that you're up to the task.

To everyone else - please welcome Matt and understand that he is as "green" as it gets. Communicate with him and be up front with him but also respect that he is completely new.

5. mmorgan184

mmorgan184 Walk On

Yeah sarcasm doesn't come across very well on the internet. I hope within this context it comes across well though. But I am very much looking forward to playing in this community that is pretty committed to playing straight up internet football and not "Madden" as it were.

• Like Like x 1
  6. f4cekha0s_OLD

f4cekha0s_OLD Banned

7. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Welcome!

8. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Welcome to TSO Matt.

9. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

I don't know about this guy.....

Just kidding, Welcome

10. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Haha didn't mean to get you in trouble, I was joking as well. Welcome aboard! We will be running similar schemes (WCO and 3-4 defense).

11. sibellius

sibellius Too legit to quit

Welcome

12. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Great, a mistake by the lake guy :rolleyes:;)

13. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

look at keller all policing and shit lol...if nobody got the joke maybe they are too mature for this site...

14. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

fuzzy just like his qb getting everybody but himself in trouble...