New Guy - TJM

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jul 4, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

We have a new guy. His name is TJM and he smells nice. He also submitted one of the more ridiculously detailed and impressive applications I've ever seen if i do say so myself (http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-tjm.57355/). Welcome brother! You and Weave should get along fine. I've never met a more diehard Pirate fan in my life.

I also gave him Penn State in the Abbey cuz mullen is a d-bag and because i found out that mullen doesnt even really care that much about college football. my heart was shattered. so he can be notre dame or some gay team that mormon has to face.

2. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

I read the new guys application...uses complete sentences, spell checker and strong technology background...which given all of these items qualify's him to take over Tuna's job, which would promote me to #1 commish...

Also TJM is under 62 years of age...another young punk!...but he did say, " I feel I am very mature for my age at 24 as I had to grow up pretty fast in my family. There will be no problem in terms of my maturity level and activity.".....

Of course the Clemson guy said about the same thing....

OK I'll behave, time for my meds!

Welcome to the League!

3. vatechhokie01

you're just jealous cuz you didn't get him in your new little league. admit it. it was my charisma and good looks.

4. TJM

TJM Walk On

Thank you for the kind introduction and no cheese smell here.

I introduced myself in the Meet The Coahces thread. Other than that I am a straight male nor mormon as there seems to be a lot of talk of gays and mormons here.

5. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

6. vatechhokie01

i like this kid...lmao

7. ThePlague0208

ThePlague0208 Walk On

Keep it up youngin. I like the smack

8. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On