New Guy

Discussion in 'Extreme Makeover' started by NUCMANDON, Sep 21, 2013.

1. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

I know i'm the new guy here, but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are approaching the offseason and I was wondering how you handle it. Because my team was controlled by cpu They have filled the scholarships which should mean I have some cutting to do. I was wondering what was skipped and how often the advance is between offseason weeks.

2. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

We will all get on and do the offseason in one night. Takes 1.5-2 hours. We don't have any restrictions on scholarships due to the bugs and not being able to police it. You can cut maybe 1-2 guys under 70 but shouldn't be cutting a ton. In the real world your stuck with the schollies the other coach gave so you gotta kinda work from there. We all went through it at the beginning too. Hopefully there aren't too many duds that you got stuck with!

3. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

The caliber of players you can recruit are still in place right? I have 17 seniors leaving and 22 coming in so to get 70 I would cut 5. I'm not worried about the caliber of players I deal with what I got just as any new coach coming in would. I saw the recruiting limits on players and wanted to make sure the cut players week wasn't going to be skipped where I couldn't pick the ones cut.

4. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

No, you can do the cut players section as long as you are on when we go through the offseason.