1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Idea to get guys to post.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JOEDESIGNS, Mar 24, 2009.

1. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

New Idea to get guys to post.

Every day they don't post, they lose 3 hours of recruiting time. Bet that would get them moving, I mean this is ridiculous. It takes all of 5 minutes to post somthing. Who doesn't have internet? It's everywhere people.

LETS GET THIS SHIT TAKEN CARE OF!

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

hahaha You mean everyday they dont finish there preseason posting requirements?

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I agree with you in part, but this a community, post anywhere in any league and thats fantastic.

Post your required stuff right away and participate in league discussions is a must.

4. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

A weekly (in-game week) addition to the Team Summary and Recruitings threads is certainly an expectation. I don't know if we want to bother with docking them recruiting time if they aren't participating, but it's an idea worth discussing.

Honestly, I won't be bothered with people that don't participate. I'll simply start putting out the word that we're looking for active guys, and they'll be replaced. Like AG said - no warnings, no begging. If you know you haven't been participating, then you won't be surprised when you're removed.