New Ideas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Feb 6, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I'm opening this up for New Fresh Ideas to help make this dynasty Kick ass. These ideas are going to be thought of carefully by Myself and the Co-Commish Sox&Gators. so lets get the train rolling.

2. slim

slim Walk On

my first issue would be taking a look at sliders. i may just have a crappy defense but i can't stop anybody through the air.

3. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

still working with the sliders, I do them off-line when I'm not Busy. I'll have them tweeked for next season.

4. slim

slim Walk On

i liked the press conference thing we did at the start of the season. we could pick that up again next year.

5. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

What if we adjusted the recruit cap to 75 instead of 70 and keep the swaying rules as they are. Say I have a 70 man roster with 14 Srs and no jrs that meet the no sway rule. Based on that I would be able to recruit 19 players instead of 14. But I would also keep the player cuts to Freshman and any player rated below 70 regardless of class.

Yea I am poking around other leagues for things that sound interesting.

6. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

How about a thread for each year that would be a Rivals Recruiting thread. There everyone could post the recruiting talk for each season. We could start it out with how many players we can recruit for that year and then from there any recruiting news we would like to post we can put int there.