New info on Joe Pa.

Discussion in 'Between The Lines' started by Shaun Mason, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
  2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Sickening, but sadly not surprising. Hard to believe that anything went down on that campus without Paterno knowing about it.

3. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Quoting:

"The emails were sent in 2001, two weeks after assistant coach Mike McQueary found Sandusky and a boy in a shower - and three years after another shower incident.

They reveal that Penn State administrators planned to alert Sandusky's Second Mile charity and the state Department of Public Welfare, but dropped that idea after consulting with Paterno."

Confirms that Paterno was a complete scumbag and too bad he isn't around to face charges.

4. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

5. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Paterno was one of the few people in sports period, that I had an ultimate respect for despite not caring for his program at all. This really is a shame, because they'll have to rip off that head on the College Football Mt. Rushmore.

6. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I'd still like more evidence before we go that far. Reading the article, there were no quotes from JoePa, no emails from JoePa, just Curley and Schultz referencing him. IMO Curley and Schultz are the scumbags, but it doesn't look good for JoePa