1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Jacksonville owner

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Danthraxxx, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

250px-Jacksonville_Jaguars.svg_.png

Hello gents, new Jags owner Danthraxxx here , just thought I would say hello & thanks for having me !

Quick rundown on me ..... born again noob on Madden, have not played in a few years as I have been sticking to NCAA mostly, and some FIFA as of late. Hopefully some of you guys can give me a break and not hand me to harsh of a beatdown in the near future. I am new to OF here so I will likely do a lot of dumb crap that you are welcome to make fun of me for :)

Also, if any kind soul wants to run a few games with me here in next week or so I would be very thankful, its been a while since I played some football her on TSO , so I may need not only pointers but some help to make sure I am not accidentaly cheezin'

Anyway thanks again for having me, can't wait for next season !

2. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Oh man, who let the keeper in here!

• Like Like x 1
  3. gogiants98

gogiants98 Walk On

Hey man. I've got a busy schedule, but add me on XBL GoGiants98...I don't get to play too often outside this league, would be more than happy to play a few.