Announcement New Jacksonville Owner

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Shaun Mason, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Now that Danthraxxx and his plot to run for 3,000 yards with MJD have departed Jacksonville, en route to rainy Seattle, a new owner is announced:

Everyone welcome The Richuation to the league. I had to have another Browns fan to replace JFace907. Also, someone who is able to go drink like a crazy man with Timpegoose and I.

• Like Like x 5
  2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

NationHoodieStore_medium.jpg
    My pops and I both own one. Suggest you do the same.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Love it.

I get all kinds of comments when I wear my Browns stuff.

4. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

Best. Addition. Ever. Welcome Rich, glad to see you make your way over here. Sad to see JJ go, but you will fill those shoes just fine. Just sad you didn't want the Seahawks or we'd be in the same division :(

• Like Like x 2
  5. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Awesome Rich, we are reunited. Glad to have you in the league man. It's been too long...what, 2.5 years?

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Thanks Shaun for the invite and the intro. I'm excited to be joining the league and you can count on seeing me here for a long time haha.

Let me tell you about myself... I know a good number of the TMFL from my days running the TFL, which is our Xbox FIFA league. I ran that league for around two years and let me tell you, having a CCM to participate in is leaps and bounds above what we used to do in the TFL. At one point, we had grown the league to 40 members over 4 leagues. It was a ton of fun, but also a ton of work. But that time make me appreciate the work our leaders here do to keep things running. Thankfully, I can just be a member for a while. In the FIFA leagues, we had Moon, ZCar, PAgamer, hammerhead, jface, and timpegoose to name a few. Fun Fact: I have met Timpegoose in real life while playing pickup soccer on a couple occasions. Good dude. Honestly, the league looks full of some of the best guys on the site, so I am happy to be here.

Without droning on, in RL, Im 34 years old, just got married in September, and live in Toledo, OH. I work for a major telecom company as an account manager. I'm a Cleveland Browns and Michigan fan... and my crystal ball sees Henne and Winslow hooking up a few times in the future. Other than work and being a husband to my wonderful wife, I play in a mens 30 and over soccer league a couple days a week, like working out, and playing with all of the dumb gadgets I buy around the house.

In terms of Madden style, I'm a very conservative player. I won't win any Super Bowls or MVPs or break any scoring records. Not to be self defeating, I'm not a bad player, just not very sexy. It's fun for me to suck the fun out of my matchups by turning them into an ugly defense clash.

Anyway, enough about me. Thanks again to Shaun for reaching out, and thanks to you guys for having me. Also, thanks to Dan for taking the Seahawks as I have them in the GMFL. Looking forward to getting settled into my new Madden home. See you on the field.

• Like Like x 6
  7. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

You were in glue in NCAA Overdrive back in the day. I have been keeping tabs on you and it seems this would be the appropriate league for you here at TSO.

8. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

After seeing Steve Largent in your avatar I was wondering why you wouldn't want the Seahawks, but then I you said you have them in GMFL.

Welcome to the league.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

Welcome to the league Rich

• Like Like x 1
  10. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Awesome! Although we lost Justin, Rich is an excellent addition. Welcome the the best league on the site.

• Like Like x 1
  11. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

New avatar

12. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Welcome Rich-- I've had limited interaction with you, but the time we played in TFL for that time I subbed in was really fun and a good chat during the game. From everyone else's reactions it looks like we replaced one good guy with another.

• Like Like x 1
  13. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

Ahhhhh shit. Rich is in the house! Awesome. Welcome man.

• Like Like x 1
  14. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  15. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Whalecum The Richuation.

Also, side note, I grew up 35 minutes away from Toledo. Currently in South Carolina, but NW Ohio has always been home.

Second side note: Go Browns!

Third side note: See my avatar. :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Nice avatar... oh hey, are ya busy on New Year's Day? I'm having people over to watch the BOWL GAME if you are interested... :p

35 from Toledo? Where?

17. Baron

Yea, my friends down here in SC are VERY excited about playing Michigan. Can't imagine why, I mean you guys ARE undefeated... oh, oh wait, sorry. I'm confusing you with SUCCESSFUL programs. :p

Bumfuck Egypt Little town called Wauseon.

18. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

So yeah, I have some work to do here... a handful of bad contracts, 2 slow developers, aging key players, no playmakers outside of MJD. Yikes.

19. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

No pressure. Gyrene76 only took then to the Super Bowl year 2 last file.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

yeah, enough sandbagging Rich

21. Baron

With a roster devastated by injuries that he couldn't even replace because of the salary cap glitch.

Not like we'll judge you against THAT standard. And by that I mean we totally will.

22. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Wow. Well that wont happen... im good administratively haha.

23. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Welcome aboard The Richuation, glad to have you on board. It seems like you'll be a great addition to the greatest league on TSO.

• Like Like x 1
  24. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    You realize I live just south of Findlay right?

25. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

the o-line however is young & very good, you should be able to run the ball with or without MJD , and I dont mind the WR's they have. Defense is blah beyond Puz though