New Jets Owner

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by PepperNY, May 11, 2011.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

[​IMG]

Jets bring in PepperNY to be GM/HC

(AP) East Rutherford, NJ - Senior ESPN Analyst John Clayton is reporting that the Jets have come to terms with former Broncos PMFL owner PepperNY on a 2 year deal to run the front office and the Head Coaching duties. Coach Pepper brings a defensive minded background to the Jets who at 1-6 need alot of help. "The message to the rest of the league is, hey, the Jets are coming, and we're going to give you everything we got. And I think that's going to be more than you can handle" said coach Pepper.

In all seriousness, a little about me: My name is Robert but most people call me Rob, I'm 35 yrs old Married with no kids. I have been playing Madden since its inception back in the early 90's and before that I used to play Tecmo Bowl and I guess that shows my age lol. I love the NFL and I am a diehard NY Giants fan and cant beleive I am about to don the Gang Green colors but they seemed to fit my style the most out of the teams that were open. I love building my team up almost more then actually playing and from the looks of it it appears I got my work cut out for me joining the division with the SuperBowl Champs. I am all about playing sim and I was a member of PMFL here on this site but with the recent fiasco that is the Playstation Network I decided since we finished our last season of Madden I would jump back over to Xbox and see what this league is all about . My gamertag is just like my TSO name PepperNY. I am also normally on Yahoo messenger and/or Aim but my name is pepperklink over there so feel free to hit me up.

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

You trifling son of a bitch.

Enjoy the Jets ya traitor.

3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

hah, I'm no traitor. If you were thinking of joining up after you get an Xbox I got no problems handing over the Jets for another team.

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Lol. Not at all, I just know as a Giants fan you have this Jets hate burning inside you. It must hurt to play as them....

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Welcome to the league Pepper - its not too late to pick the Jags (y)

6. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Welcome to the league home-slice.

7. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Hey Pepper glad to have you. About time we had another owner in that division! Its a travesty that the Bills have won 2 Superbowls :)

8. Keller

Screw you! I'm ready for my title defense...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I never came here to kiss Keller's rings. I came here to win, let’s put it that way. I’m certainly not intimidated by Buffalo or anybody else

;)

10. Keller

There you go, thats the spirit.

[​IMG]

11. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

LOL, I am just quoting that jackass of a coach Rex Ryan. I sure hope to be wearing Big Blue colors for Madden 12

12. Keller

Talk to @XLenceofXQtion

13. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

OK Guys after some lengthy conversations with Keller Ive decided to return and give TMFL a fair shot for the rest of the Madden 11 release. I know I owe you guys an explanation as I did not intend for TMFL being a temporary landing spot for me. I was under the impression that PMFL ( the league I had been in for 3 years) were going to Xbox and then the leadership changed their minds and decided to stay on ps3 which forced me to make a quick decision which at the time was to stay on ps3 mainly because I had been in that league for the last 3 years and its tough to break away from a group of guys that you have had history with for 3 years. I will also admit that it was on me that i dropped so quickly and didnt give the TMFL a fair chance. With that said I hope you guys hold no ill will towards me as I am ready to play some football. I will still be playing in PMFL for Madden 12 and if all goes well I will also grab Madden for Xbox and play with you guys.

14. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

Welcome back man! AFC east is gonna be up for grabs next year with stryder coming back also.

15. Keller

Welcome back Pepper - hope to have some good battles with you in the AFC East.

16. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Welcome back Pepper. Good to have you.