New Kid On Kampus: 2013 Freshmen

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Oct 4, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

New Kid On Kampus: 2013 Freshmen

Let's get this going this season. Post your freshmen and how their doing this year.

[​IMG]

PS- Don't type freshmen into the google search box and hit pictures. Horrifying experience for me:eek:

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

:4stars:CB Brandon Gray is the only true Freshman starter at this point for the Tar Heels. Week 1 against Alabama was a wake up call for the rookie in the sense that it was a big stage to get his first college game experience. All in all, Gray held his own against the experienced wideouts of the Crimson Tide. Gray finished the game with 3 Tackles from his weak corner position.

3. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

my Quaterback is a true freshmen starting for me he threw for over 200 yards last week and tds only bad thing was the 2 ints.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

My :4stars: Signee from last year Carlos Rice came up with a few big catches in my game with Penn State.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I went against my philosophy and started tons of freshmen this year... even my freshmen HB got into the act during the first game with VT going for over 100 yards. He'll get some carries in the "rematch" no doubt.

6. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

FSU has 5 true Freshman starting.

:5stars: RT John Andrews, 6'6" 290 lbs
    :5stars: FS Antonio Bowman, 6'2" 203 lbs
    :4stars: LE Reggie Rankin, 6'6" 252 lbs
    :4stars: TE T.J. Andrews, 6'4 236 lbs
    :4stars: QB Andrew Lacey, 6'3 226 lbs

Overall we have a pretty young team, so were definately optimistic about the future.

7. runthepound

Dang drunken...that is some pretty good young talent you got there. Getting that experience now is going to pay off big time in the furture.

8. Iron Mickey

must be nice having all those ballers drunken!

9. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

damn you drunken give me a chance one day will ya!
    Maryland doesn't have any true freshman starting but we a have a couple that will see playing time and if the back ups come in then my O/D lines will be true fresh

10. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

ya my RT is an 83 overall, + i have an 80 overall HB that i redshirted

11. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I have four true freshman starting and two are gonna split time.

81 ovr MLB Ken Bowen. He is gonna be a beast and he is already an impact player which is weird.
    81 ovr WR Michael Davis. He is already my best and most productive receiver and will be for the next three years.
    76 ovr DT Robert Alford. He is a little guy but he can shed blocks pretty well. He is better rushing the passer right now than stopping the run which worries me.
    74 ovr K John Holt. Kicker with good power should be a good one in due time.
    81 ovr HB Jason Byrd. I was planning on redshirting him, and still might, but he will probably end up getting his share of carries, we will see.
    80 ovr QB Andre Garett. Neither of my qbs has been good enough so far to win the job so they should be see reps.

I'll update these guys stats and how they are doing as the season progresses.

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Here's my freshmen who get PT in Husker country:

Player Position Caliber Stats
    Jason Barnes HB :3stars: 9att 32yds 3.5avg 1TD
    Brett Guidry WR :4stars: 9rec 158yds 17.5avg 1TD
    Andrew Singleton TE :3stars: 3rec 52yds 17.3avg 0TD
    Zach Haynes MLB :3stars: 16tack 10solo 1TFL 1FF
    Brian Abrams SS :4stars: 9tack 4solo 1INT

13. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

these are Fr QB brandon Summers stats through week 5.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    Comp ATT Yards TD INT
    58 92 1004 13 5

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I have to update this once I get home from work... my other freshmen HB is putting in work right now... I forgot Guidry is a freshman because he's my safety net against the blitz, he's always open... have to check on my defensive guys and my TE... just from memory those guys are having field days right now:)

15. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

:4stars: WR Santonio Bryan has 30rec, 2 drops, 515 rec yds, 2TD through wk11 for the Terps

16. runthepound

Brandon Gray has a been pretty good so far this season. With a total of 13 tackels from the weak corner spot, he has also had 2 INT's and 1 FF, not to mention countless pass break-ups.

17. Iron Mickey

Wide Receiver Carlos Rice has 10 rec for 206 yards and 3 TD's for me. He is going to be a big-play guy in the coming years. Right now he is 6th on the depth chart.

18. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

So far my best three freshman have been MLB Ken Bowen, WR Michael Davis, and K John Holt.

Bowen has 46 solo tackles, 3 sacks, 1 FF, 2 FR, and 1 INT. Last I checked he was in the running for several defensive awards, I doubt he will win any, but none the less just to be in the top five or three as a freshman is good, and I am really excited about his future.

Michael Davis is my leading receiver with 33 catches, 604 yards, and 4 TDs, and he also has 1 rushing TD. I wasn't sure how well he would do as a Freshman coming in, but I have been pleasantly surprised. He has pretty good speed and always seems to be open when I need him to be.

John Holt has been great all year making all 20 of his FGs and all 55 of his PATs, and is currently second in the Groza award. He doesn't have great power but hopefully his power develops in the next couple of years.