new kingscoop2622

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by kingscoop2622, Jul 16, 2010.

1. kingscoop2622

kingscoop2622 Banned

new kingscoop2622

Name:mike
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):KINGSCOOP2622
    Email:mjm2622@yahoo.com
    AIM:KINGSCOOP2622
    Time Zone:east
    General Availability:1pm - 9pm sun-thur anytime fri-sat

Favorite Teams: yankees , cowboys

How did you hear about Tradition Football:tmulk is a friend of mine

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? madden & fifa 10 the madden league was buffalomaddenleague.com and fifa at themaddenlab.com

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since 02

3. What type of player would you say you are? sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? as long as people are cool it dosnt matter the age

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yes/no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.im 31 have a wife n kids work in tv and love my 360

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? be on a few times a day

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?find a fun league of people who play like me

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? pause the game send them msg then try n continue if it keeps hap. tell the league head

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?yes/yes new 360 league for ncaa

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Could you please elaborate on your responses? Some of them are a bit vague.

Thanks.

3. kingscoop2622

kingscoop2622 Banned

4. kingscoop2622

kingscoop2622 Banned

so am i good or what

5. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    In your opinion, what do you feel would be the greatest asset you would add to a league?

6. kingscoop2622

kingscoop2622 Banned

well i would like to do a semi weekly news paper type thing which talks about the past weeks games and gives the live on some of the big games in the coming week here is a link to what to what i did with it for the buffalo madden league http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh282/scoop2622/?action=view&current=DailyScoop.gif tmulk and i both worked on this

7. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Application approved... barely.

Against my better judgement, I'm going to give you a shot. Since you had that talk with Ryno already in the other league thread, I hope you realize now that we are pretty defensive about this community.

8. kingscoop2622

kingscoop2622 Banned

thank you