New league for those who need more madden

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

New league for those who need more madden

The league will be very similar, if not identical, to this league as far as structure goes. The name of the league is Wins Football League (WFL). The forum site is here:

http://winsfootballleague.proboards.com/index.cgi

To be fair, I do not want a full league since this is my first commissioner job and I do not want to take away from this league. I want to start with about 12-16 owners, get my feet wet, and move from there. If any OMFL current owners, or owners that are awaiting entry into the OMFL and have been approved by scrim game, that are interested, please post there and hopefully we'll be starting in the next 2-5 days. Variable since I am working on the cap book to get it cleaned up.

Current teams claimed are Ravens, Cardinals, and Eagles.

Thank you.

2. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

I'm in win

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I would like to join if I could get the Saints

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Saints are available, Dave, if you want them claim them on the forums listed above. First come first serve for right now.

FYI, for those interested, it will require making a quick little account to log in with. Let me know if there are any issues. Thanks.

5. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Would love to get in this but my girlfriend may kill me in my sleep if I join another franchise

6. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I'll join the WFL. I sign up a there alil bit later today. I can use the extra playing time to work on my passing game.

7. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

You know I am in any league you or Nate start buddy.

8. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

I'm in, would like the packers.

9. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I'm waiting on a new TV but I'd like to claim the Dolphins, if you could hold them for me until I get the TV. (Im sure no one wants them)

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

lol I figured you guys might be footballed out, but it's like an addiction. Invites are being sent. So far with the exception of one player all people interested can get their first choice team.

11. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

That person is me. Booooo. lol

12. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

lol win, I'm capped up on leagues with the addition of the WFL, 3 games a week are enough just to keep the wife from not killing me, good news is "the man cave" will be complete at the end of the month and then I will be free, she can't stand the PS3 and 360 on her TV in the den :)

13. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Just talked to Sam. He can't get to the phone, but says he will take the Cowboys if still available.

14. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

To all still here: just make sure you follow the link and apply and I will send invites as I see people pop up.

15. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Mustang I'm holding the Dolphins out for a bit for you. How soon will you have the TV though, so I can have an idea of how long I may need to hold them?