New League Invites...

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by CWT 3000, Nov 4, 2010.

1. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Commish,

I think it'd be a good idea to get the new league up and start sending out invites. Even if our draft is a few weeks away we need to get teams locked down, so owner intrest rises, and it'll give us guys with new teams time to get familiar with our rosters.

Hopefully we use the latest rosters and update files. I'd like to see Randy as a Titan. Also, is it possible to have owners in the NEW league invited and just sim a few weeks a night? I think It'd be cool to follow along a see how the draft order will shake out. Plus I'd like to be able to see who gets injured and how my team is doing. Then sim the playoffs leading up to the draft. Maybe 3-4 weeks a night or whenever, then owners can hop in and check out the lastest results, standings, and stats.

This would bring more character to the 2nd season and not feel so generic or out of the box.

Really- I'm just bored and would like to start getting more involved with the new league since I got beat in the playoffs and 90% of the owners are in the same boat. Please, please, please.:)

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Lol. Well the new file is ready to go. Unfortunately the roster file is WAY out of date (opening day rosters) so we have to decide whats the best way to reconcile the differences, if we reconcile them at all.

Anyway, the file is already simmed up to the superbowl so I just have to sim it and we're in the offseason. I could tell you the draft order pretty much right now.... but I won't ;) Suffice to say there are a few surprises.

The issue is still what we are doing with the rosters. I have a separate thread about that, again, not many are participating. I don't expect you SMFL guys to make the switch for forums just yet as we are still in our post season but feel free to start posting over here.

3. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

I dont see why you couldnt start a new league now, with the MOST updated rosters and begin simming. its really not that hard of a process to sim a week each time u hop on. or pass commissioner off to some1 else each week.

If certain players arent moved, then their PROGRESSION, DRAFT ORDER, etc is ALL EFFECTED

4. Keller

Dre, I started the file a week ago. EA is lazy and hasn't pushed out the new roster update to Online Franchise. The problem isn't that I won't do, its that EA gave me no choice and these are the rosters we are stuck with.

It truly, truly sucks.

5. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

I am confused about my team in the new league. Will I be the Giants or the Rams? Or someone else?

6. Keller

I have you down for the Rams right now, the Giants were claimed by two other members so one of them will get first crack.

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

When are you announcing the team selection...

8. Keller

I have you down for the 49ers jimmy.

9. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Jimmy's avatar makes me uncomfortable.

10. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

are their other teams available? not really a rams fan but i'll take what i can get

11. Keller

I'm not sure exactly what teams are available yet, what are your 2nd and 3rd choices?

12. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

did we ever decide on what me and badabing are gonna do? especially since we got updated rosters I am giddy to play as my dolphins

13. Keller

Bing is not playing so the dolphins are yours.

14. stryder24

stryder24 Walk On

it just moved... but only a little:)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

15. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Lol

16. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

Are the broncos available?

17. score23

score23 Walk On