New League Member (sort of): wildes12

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by wildes12, Jul 8, 2010.

1. wildes12

wildes12 Walk On

New League Member (sort of): wildes12

Name: Danny Wildes
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):wildes12 ps3
    Email:dannyw@clearwire.net
    AIM:wildes12
    Time Zone:central
    General Availability:Every night after 9pmcst
    Favorite Teams: Tennessee Texas Tech
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:eek:peration sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NDL, OSPL, MOF, PML, PTML

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?26 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? str8 sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Sounds perfect

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yup Nope

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm an Area Leader for Domino's Pizza in Midland, TX. I took this job in October of last year and that is why I went AWOL last season.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I just want to be in one league

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A league with str8 sim preferably a league that requires you to play with some of the lower tier teams

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I message them on AIM pointing out what I think to be a breach of rules and if it persists I submit some of the highlight videos

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Any NCAA league without the powerhouses. Rise to glory perhaps

2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

You went AWOL, so you didn't tell your commish that you had to dropout of the league because you were starting a new job in October? You just stop showing up for your games? You last post on here was August 14th 2009(like a month after NCAA 10 dropped). What happen within those 2 months b4 your new job started?

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Good looking out khaalis, communication is key.

4. wildes12

wildes12 Walk On

I lost my business and had to declare bankrupcy. I still should have given a head's up to my commish, but I just wan't thinking real clear at the time.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

that's understandable... 2nd chance granted.

6. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Sorry to hear that wildes. You could have jumped my throat for question you, but you answered the question honestly. Respect.

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Khaalis = Green army jacket
    Ryno = flannel shirt
    TF = motorcycle
    appreciate the backup bro....

[YOUTUBE]pachHZTZZic[/YOUTUBE]

8. wildes12

wildes12 Walk On

lol nice video. It's all good.

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wow... that had to be the gayest fight scene ever, nah just kiddin... I was lmao when Ryno got punched in the arm in the middle of the fight... who in the hell punches somebody in arm in a street fight? lol

Wildes, welcome to TF...

10. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Approving this app, just to make it official.