New LSU coach

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AJ Hart MN, Nov 20, 2010.

1. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Welcome niushuskie to the league. Hopefully he will be an active member that will be with us for the long haul. Having a bunch of turnover sucks, let's try to keep these same 12 for the foreseeable future.

2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Welcome aboard dude. Weve played in FIFA. Good to have you in a great OD

3. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

Welcome man

4. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Thanks everyone. Got off to a solid start yesterday with a big win over Alabama at home. If can win out, looks like I will get a 2nd user game against you AJH for the SEC title and a trip to the Sugar Bowl or dare I say a large enough jump in the polls to you know what???

Just so everyone is aware, I am a big advocate of user vs. user games and will play anyone interested in a game next season for an out of conference match up.

5. AJ Hart MN

Glad to see you made it in, was starting to get a bit worried.. Don't worry, we always play at least 3 user games with the possibility of 4 or 5. You keep winning and you'll get your shot at the Gators. We will play anyone, anywhere, anytime. LSU is a great team so you should be able to have them in contention for the long haul.

6. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Sorry about the delay. Things came up and I didnt get a chance to get in the Louisianna Tech game. But I am ready to go now. Soda will tell you, from our time in Proving Grounds I am generally one of the first to get there game in for the week.

7. AJ Hart MN

No problem man, glad to have you in.. Big first win!