1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New LSU coach

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AJ Hart MN, Nov 20, 2010.

1. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Welcome niushuskie to the league. Hopefully he will be an active member that will be with us for the long haul. Having a bunch of turnover sucks, let's try to keep these same 12 for the foreseeable future.

2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Welcome aboard dude. Weve played in FIFA. Good to have you in a great OD

3. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

Welcome man

4. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Thanks everyone. Got off to a solid start yesterday with a big win over Alabama at home. If can win out, looks like I will get a 2nd user game against you AJH for the SEC title and a trip to the Sugar Bowl or dare I say a large enough jump in the polls to you know what???

Just so everyone is aware, I am a big advocate of user vs. user games and will play anyone interested in a game next season for an out of conference match up.

5. AJ Hart MN

Glad to see you made it in, was starting to get a bit worried.. Don't worry, we always play at least 3 user games with the possibility of 4 or 5. You keep winning and you'll get your shot at the Gators. We will play anyone, anywhere, anytime. LSU is a great team so you should be able to have them in contention for the long haul.

6. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Sorry about the delay. Things came up and I didnt get a chance to get in the Louisianna Tech game. But I am ready to go now. Soda will tell you, from our time in Proving Grounds I am generally one of the first to get there game in for the week.

7. AJ Hart MN

No problem man, glad to have you in.. Big first win!