New Madden 11 Game Play Video

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, May 23, 2010.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I wonder if that will be the kicking meter style this year? Also did you see how far Alex Smith rolled out and back on that final sack, lol. I do like Gus Johnson though.

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

The commentary really sound polished and unscripted, although I wasn't a fan of the guy beside Gus Johnson. Johnson really brings that level of excitement to the game, and I like his style, but his voice reminds me too much of SNY's Adam Schein, who I really dislike.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

yeah apparently that is the new kick meter.

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Can't say it bothers me. The kicking in this game has been ridiculously easy forever, so anything that makes it more realistic I am for....

6. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

The commentary wasn't actual in game commentary. It was Gus and this ESPN writer commentating as they watched some Madden footage.

7. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

That sounds more likely. If they mentioned that, I must have missed it. It will probably sound way more scripted in game...

8. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

i hate the ps3 browser! it never can play any videos, i am happy the commentating will be better, in years past i muted madden and would jus listen to music

9. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I also do the same I put on XM while I play...

10. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

one thing that worries me is they are putting allot of work (like this past version) into 'other stuff' and last year they said they didn't have 'time' to make the online franchise what it needed to be, that better not be the case again.

11. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

I honestly could live with the online franchise being exactly the same as 2010 release as long as AI and gameplay is fixed. I'm tired of having to make 50 rules banning abuse of the AI