Archived New Madden

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by benbuckeye, Aug 26, 2010.

1. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Nov 14, 2009
    New Madden

Leonidas bought madden a while back and I finally decided to sit down and play it...And I hated it, NCAAs graphics are way better, the controls are better and the announcers, its not even close! (I may be biased here because i despise Chris Collinsworth and Gus Johnson, they both annoy the shit outa me) I played with the browns on all pro aginst baltimore and won 35 to 14. Seemd to easy. I didnt even like the play calling screen...Im just wondering what you guys thought about it?...or if im just being biased, and Gus Johnson annoys me that much that he ruined the game lol
  2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    Madden is a well oiled machine, that game plays alot better than NCAA in my opinion... no LBs with 76 inch verticals... if someone is clearly beat, no magical defender making a swat... you won't see Joe Blow dominating your superstar... and AP is easier this year, they need to tweak it but Madden is a good game this year.

PS-I don't see how you enjoy NCAA's presentation more with the lack of Gameday picking the game, same ol' commentary comments for damn near the past 3 years, and the lack of stat overlays...
  3. BG

BG On The Rize!

Oct 5, 2009
    Madden lost me about 2 years ago! I played a little bit on the last edition.... it was ok I guess. Just not sold on that franchise as of late. Haven't played the latest addition which is sort of a shocker because two titles I buy exclusively every year are NCAA and Madden. Will rent it first to check it out; then form an opinion, LOL!!!