New Management

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, May 19, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Fuzzy has decided to hand the reins back to me for a while in order to "recharge his batteries." I expect his contributions to continue though.

With my new way of business I am enacting a couple of MANDATORY ground rules that should already be well known but I feel I need to express them again.

1) Game summaries WILL be done each week, you miss 3 and you are gone, no exceptions.

2) EVERYONE will find some sort of content to post and it cannot be some 2 sentence thing. I particularly enjoy sibellius' POTW and what Cougars did with the GOTW.

3) No more calling out people in the forums. I don't care what they did and how you feel about it, you will contact me privately. If I see anymore of this or if anyone brings it to my attention you will get ONE warning before you get the boot.

4) There will be hard advances from now on. When I post something like "Advance will be at 10pm EST Monday." then I mean just that, we WILL advance at 10pm. The only allowances will be for user games, you miss a CPU game and you are :doodie: out of luck. If I find you missing multiple CPU games in a row or not responding to user games, I'm sure I can find a replacement.

I will try to bring in some new faces before '12 drops. If you know any sim players who are willing to stick around for a while please let me know or tell them to join Tradition.

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

@MaslerBoros16 this is a little off topic, but when are we planning on discussing '12? I got me some idears

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

Yeah I plan on getting a thread going here soon. There has been some talk but it's so spread out and the ideas are so different that I need to reorganize it.