New Mem. JerseyTank

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by JerseyTank, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerseyTank

JerseyTank Walk On

Aug 24, 2010
    New Mem. JerseyTank

Name: Andre Cano
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): JerseyTank (ps3)
    AIM: JetsJerseyTank
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Mostly Night or Afternoonish
    Favorite Teams: Them JETS =D
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Google ( Looking for a league )

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? In UFL Madden League now 1st game of the season lol took a rough loss =P looking foward to coming back strong in week 2..

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Not very long but play 100% for enjoyment.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Someone who doesn't mind losing as long as it's to a respect opp.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm Mature for my age I'm a gamer but looking for a job and gaming isn't my life so I would say i fit in pretty well..

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I'm good with things just be respectful.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm Mostly called Dre, I cut my long hair a few days ago =[ after growing it for over 6 years it's gone had 2 cut it for a Job interview. I'm a decent guy. I'm christian and love Sports. (NFL)

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? As active as need be. I'm not online all day but can be online as much as is requested of me.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Meet good group of guys play some fun games and bottom line enjoy the game i bought more.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Find a way to document it. Be it Picture or Copy video highlight. First, Inform the player he did something wrong. If i don't get a reply. than take it to the Commish of the league with proof so he can handle it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes but the waiting lists look pretty long so signing up would be step up 1 in the long wait to get in..
  2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Oct 8, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.