New Member: 2hawkeyefan2

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by 2hawkeyefan2, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2hawkeyefan2

2hawkeyefan2 Guest

New Member: 2hawkeyefan2

Name: 2hawkeyefan2
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): sniperz5225. play ps3 btw.
    Email: coolchiefs2@gmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Central time
    General Availability: Weekends most and some week nights
    Favorite Teams: Iowa, North Carolina, Miami, Oregon, and Clemson
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Youtube watching some of jms493 videos pretty awesome.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Played Madden 09 dynsty went 18-0 and 15-3 both times won the SB...I've played with the Iowa Hawkeyes in season showdown hopley can paly for them in post season.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Maybe a year.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Agreesive but I don't play to win but winning is good I play for what the game should be.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well I think I can mature up I am really mature and think I can play with these guys.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I've read them I don't have any concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I curtently don't havee the game but hoping to get if for christmas I play the PS3

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Ncaa 10 ps3 league Don't care which one but perfirbly one that has one of my favorite teams are still open.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

I hate to be the bad guy here -- But you are just a little too young for this crowd.. Thank you for showing interest in us, and in about 5 years if you are still playing NCAA, please come back and check us out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.