New Member: -4-

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 25, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome -4-,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. -4-

-4- Walk On

Name: Colin
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): GT: SPARTAN N4TION, PSN: easy2score (don't play online too much on PS)
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Most mornings and nights.
    Favorite Teams: Michigan State Spartans, Western Michigan Broncos, Detroit Lions/Tigers/Red Wings, New York Knicks
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: operationsports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I'm an NCAA Online dynasty Junkie. Been playing in ODs since it was added to the game. Most recently commish of AGS at Operation Sports currently, and was a member in OTPC on OS as well before it folded.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Been playing video games since I was about 10 or so. Only really been playing online for the past 4 years or so.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I believe I am a very sim style player. Maybe even over-the-top sim. However I usually have to rely on great playcalling rather than my poor stick skills, as I have a lot of knowledge of the game of football, but not enough time to really get good at the video game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Being only 21, there is a somewhat large age difference. But, I don't feel like that should be any kind of problem whatsoever. I feel I am mature for my age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I have read the rules, and I agree with each and every one of them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I grew up outside of Kalamazoo, MI. Was a four-sport athlete in High School (Football, Basketball, Swimming, and Golf). I now go to Michigan State University after trying to play D3 basketball for a couple years and I am looking to graduate next Summer. I am still kind of confused with exactly what I would like to do with my life, but I'm sure everything will clear up a bit soon.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I'm hoping to move my OD over here soon for the end of NCAA 11 and for the entirety of NCAA 12. So, I would say I plan on being an active member of the TF community.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I hope to both meet and befriend others who are on the same page and have similar interests as me. Also, I hope that having Tradition host our OD will result in more interest and activity by members, and also provide great new users for our league.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would finish the game, save replays of the incident in question and report it to the commissioner. I could also discuss the issue with the other user privately.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

All the leagues look great. Again, I hope to move my own dynasty here first, and we'll see what happens with the joining of another league. But, I'm open to the idea.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TSO Colin! Shoot a PM to @RynoAid about moving your league over. Let me know if you need anything.