New Member: 95Hokies

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 13, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome 95Hokies,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. 95Hokies

95Hokies Walk On

Name:Michael Congrove
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):xbox xQWAKxxHOKIEx
    Email:michaelcongrove@yahoo.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability:Most nights and every weekend
    Favorite Teams:Virginia Tech, Jaguars, Red Sox
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:xbox forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes. Madden

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?10 years

3. What type of player would you say you are?Good

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?Ill fit in fine. Im not some annoying little kid

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yes. no.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.Go to high school, play baseball, love to watch baseball and football

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?Very active

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?A solid league that has no glaring issues with players

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?Confront the player about it nicely and if it continues then I'd tell the commish

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?Yes the golf tour, thats the main reason I signed up

4. PM the commish of the league you are interested in. A few questions might come up that are league specific, such as teams and general availability.

5. Once you have been accepted into a league the commish will post in your thread saying so.

6. Congrats, you are now a valuable part of our community as a team owner!

3. 95Hokies

95Hokies Walk On

4. 95Hokies

95Hokies Walk On

5. 95Hokies

95Hokies Walk On

6. 95Hokies

95Hokies Walk On

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    So, Michael, have you ever played in competitive leagues before? I would like a little bit more background, because typically we haven't had much success with younger players. If you can join and be mature, that's one thing, but history has shown us that that is unlikely.

How do you think you will get along here?

• Like Like x 2
  8. 95Hokies

95Hokies Walk On

I think I will get along fine. I have many older friends in college and out of college. My only brother is 26 so I'm used to being around people in their mid to late twenties. I just plan on treating everyone with respect and abiding by the rules and having a good time. Thats what I'm here for

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I am going to approve you. Don't make me (or you) regret it.:)

10. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Welcome to TSO. We need a few users in Overdrive, let me know if you are interested.