New Member: a Robbed Lung

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 4, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome a Robbed Lung,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. a Robbed Lung

a Robbed Lung Legendary Veterans

Name: Robert
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): a Robbed Lung (xbox 360)
    Email: robertlung09@gmail.com
    AIM: LopaKa09
    Time Zone: Pacific (Hawaii)
    General Availability: I'm generally free late nights, depending on the situation. But i'm free pretty much every day.
    Favorite Teams: Atlanta Falcons, Miami Heat, Hawai'i Warriors
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports, Rynoaid

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    No I haven't actually. This will be my first experience with playing in leagues, and i'm sure it will be a fun one. Being in Hawaii, I never really thought of playing in online leagues because of the lag, and or time difference. But I decided to finally give it a shot. I will be moving in the next year or so to the continental United States so hopefully that will make it a little easier. I am very interested in joining a NCAA 12 league when the game comes out. I am currently in the process of joining a league on thru the uprights though, with xRomo9 winz.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing video games for majority of my life, more so recently though. I have been playing online since 2005. My first online experience was with Halo 2 on the original xbox.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I am on the quiet side, so you won't hear much trash talk from me.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm only 19 (turning 20 this year) so I don't fit in that range, but I don't see it as a problem. I am very mature, and will hopefully fit right in.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes I have, and I have no problems with it. I agree with all the rules, and can't wait to play some games.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I have been living in Hawaii for majority of my life. I play lots of video games, mostly sports ones. My hobbies include going to the beach, playing paintball, and playing basketball. I'm a huge fan of the Atlanta Falcons and Miami Heat.
    7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    I plan on being very active, and hopefully one day I will join a league here, probably a NCAA Football one.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    I want to be a part of this great community, and I want to join my first league.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Call him/her out on their wrong doing, in a respectable and mature manner. Then come on the forums and report it to the league commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Not yet, but I plan on doing so shortly.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome to TSO Robert. I'm sure you will find this the best place for sim gaming in the world.

FYI, we have a West Coast type league that might fit better for your hours.

@recchem2000 is the commissioner of that non-premier league.

4. a Robbed Lung

thanks Shaun!

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    No problem. Have fun around here.

6. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

• Like Like x 1
  7. a Robbed Lung

haha always good to see some WACk fans. Can't wait for us to move into the MWC! The new WAC, with better bottom feeders.