Approved New Member: Aaron13Pgh

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 8, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Aaron13Pgh,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

• Like Like x 1
  2. Aaron13Pgh

Aaron13Pgh Walk On

Name:Aaron
    Gamertag: PSN: Aaron13Pgh
    AIM:Aaron33183318
    Time Zone:Est
    General Availability for User vs User games:Anytime Between 2Pm Est - 10Pm Est!
    Favorite Teams: NFL-Miami Dolphins NCAAFB-Ohio State Buckeyes NBA-LA LAKERS
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Madden Sim Leagues on MaddenSimLeagues.com and Madden Online Football (MOF)
    I run sim madden leagues aswell on Madden Versions for PS3.
    2. How long have you been playing video games?10+Yrs How long have you been playing online? 5+Yrs

3. What type of player would you say you are?Str8 Sim Player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Ive been playing in madden leagues for over 4+Yrs and i always play Sim Football no matter what.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines?Yes Any questions or concerns?No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I have been playing in Madden sim leagues for a long-time and been with mostly the same leagues since ive started playing in leagues.
    Im very friendly and easy to get along with and always looking to make new friends!
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Playing in sim football leagues!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?Making new friends and playing against top players from all over the world.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?Pause the game after the play is over and nicely tell your opponent what rule he broke. If that doesnt work let the commish know after the game is completed.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I am interested in starting my own NCAA'13 Online Dynasty here on TSO. It will be a long running dynasty and with Sim Standard Rules.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    We don't typically allow new members to start leagues on TSO. I suggest you join a league to gain an understanding of how we do things.

Application Approved.

4. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion