New member: aarondramp

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by aarondramp, Nov 11, 2010.

1. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Name: Aaron
    Gamertag/PSN: aarondramp (xbox)
    Email: adramp@yahoo.com
    AIM:n/a
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: after 8 pm
    Favorite Teams: UNC
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: through another league that I was in.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden; a few different places since they keep shutting down.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games for a long time but got out of them a while back when kids came along. Been getting back into them a bit for about 2 years, and that's how long I've been playing online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I really just enjoy playing. I'm not very competitive about and just think of it is as a break from work and everything else.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm close to that age, so everything should be alright.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes; No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Just a regular married due with kids. I enjoy all types of sports but especially love MMA. I work a normal 8-5 job and enjoy any break that I can get from it.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan on being very active. I have been active in other leagues that I have been in and don't see any changes coming.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Hopefully just a good fun league where the people enjoy it and we can have fun. Shouldn't video games be fun? If I don't enjoy it, I'm not going to do it.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Get their IP address and destroy their computer and xbox. That's what you get.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? At this point, I am just going to commit to one dynasty (The Bigs). If I have some time on my hands then maybe I'll look for something else.

By the way, just kidding on #9. I would try to pause it and see what the deal is. Most mistakes like that are honest mistakes, so they probably just need to be informed.

2. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Great to have you on board man! Lets get this app approved and get you posting on The Bigs!

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Aaron are you looking for a Madden league by chance?

4. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

Not right now. The lack of features on Madden burned me out.

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF! Application Approved