New Member - Aatrex - PS3

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Aatrex, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Aatrex

Aatrex Walk On

New Member - Aatrex - PS3

Name: Adam
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN - Aatrex
    Email: ajcronk@gmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Weekdays after 10 PM - Weekend most times
    Favorite Teams: Ohio State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Just from looking around online for good leagues for NCAA/Madden.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? - I've never done an online league. I've been doing ranked matches for the last few years and would like to get into a more structured playstyle.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing games for probably about 20 years now. Online games for 10. I did a lot of Everquest when it came out and have been doing online gaming ever since. I really enjoy strategy games (still love Warcraft 3) and solid FPS - L4D, COD4, Day of Defeat.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm not a player who gets into trash talking - I've never voluntarily quit a match and really just enjoy the competition and learning about the game of football.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? It looks like I'm right in the target area for your group which is encouraging, based on some of the people I've come across online.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I've read the rules and enjoy that they are actively against cheesing and just making a format for some good matchups.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a married guy of a few years - no kids. I'm in graduate school and work in healthcare distribution. I live in Ohio (Go Bucks indeed).

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I did check the leagues and didn't see any that had room for a team that plays OSU. I'd be open to fitting in wherever I can.

I've really enjoyed playing NCAA football over the last few years and am looking for a group of players that I learn more of the game while getting in some good competition.

Hope to be paired up with a group soon.

Take care,
    Adam

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

For a Buckeye...

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF Adam! Application Approved. We will be working on getting some of the new guys placed here shortly.. Ill give you an update once we can find you a home to play in!

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Adam,

Just sent you a Private Message.. Be sure to check that out about a possible league opening..

6. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

7. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Oh come, let's sing Ohio's praise...

and songs to alma mater raise...

Always good to have another buckeye around here :D

8. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Aatrex is now the newest member of...

CIVIL WAR!

[​IMG]