New Member: Abomb

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 29, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Abomb,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Abomb

Abomb Walk On

Aug 29, 2011
    Name: Adam
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): abomb1981
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: abomb2011
    Time Zone: MST
    General Availability for User vs User games: off Sun, Mon, Tue, and all other evenings
    Favorite Teams:
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Yoshi and Charles Messick

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes I played Madden last year as the lowly Cleveland Browns is the BMG leagues run by Philly

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been buying madden each year it came out since PS3, so however long that is.

3. What type of player would you say you are? A good description would be balanced

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am 30 so that puts me right at the most experienced of the group haha

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have, and am a SIM player

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm from Colorado originally but a big time Nebraska Cornhuskers fan! I'm a bigger NCAA fan but love the Broncos in the NFL.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I will be able to add value and insight on topics and be an active part of the community.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? It will be nice to meet other people that love madden and online football as much as me. Possibly some friends, I would say i'm a likable guy

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would first of all make sure who I was playing understood the rules and what they did wrong. If it happened multiple times I guess I would just notify the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I was referred into The League and know Hospital Heff, Charles, and Yoshi.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    Application Approved Abomb
  4. Abomb

Abomb Walk On

Aug 29, 2011
    Thanks David! Happy to be part of this community.