Approved New Member: abundantlife777

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by abundantlife777, Jun 21, 2015.

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. abundantlife777

abundantlife777 Walk On

Jun 21, 2015
    Name: Steve
    Gamertag/PSN: abundantlife777
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: evenings on weeknights and weekends can be scheduled almost anytime
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Looking through daddyleagues to find the site for os vets MLB the show site

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    awaiting call up to os vets futures league for the show

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have played video game for about 8 years and online for 8 years

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I am average at games. I don't take it as a life or death type of thing and play for the enjoyment of it.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    The age thing doesn't affect me as long as the community is basically mature and can handle themselves with class.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am a typical American working class man with grown kids and responsibilities to meet . I enjoy the outdoors and try to get to some sporting events live when finances allow it. I also enjoy traveling with my wife for those little getaways to relax and unwind.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I work with a lot of younger guys with my job and can find common ground to connect with almost everyone I come in contact with although there a rare few instances when someone is just not on the same level and it doesn't click. I will have no problem fitting in TSO.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I hope to get some good challenging play and get a real good experience playing with people who have been in the league for a while. I can learn and also teach others.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I think that with a set of rules to follow to be able to continue to participate the rules would be followed, but there are always the minute percentage who test the limits of the rules and will cross. I would document the questionable things, make a video or record the game and then follow up after the game with the person(s) that oversee the league. It would then be their responsibility to follow up and correct the situation.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have looked at them and would be registering with QSF.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
    • Like Like x 1

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jun 13, 2010
    Good to see your interest in QSF, Steve. We've got plenty of "mature" guys in QSF in their 40's and 50's. If the admins approve your TSO application, feel free to post your interest in the QSF forum in our application thread (sorry another application). We're currently preparing for Madden 16, but now is the time to make your interest known and get involved if you want to get your name in the mix.
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012