New Member ACC...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bringbackjimmy, Jan 31, 2011.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Please welcome Vegeta5671 who will be taking Miami...We are now Full once again...

2. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Welcome, fellow newcomer. I look forward to seeing you next year in ACC play.

3. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Thanks BBJimmy for all the help getting me added!

Cheez, I look forward to our future conference games as well.

Just played my bowl game and gotta say that I wasn't very used to the sliders. Ended up losing to USC in the Sun Bowl 19-27, but hopefully I can bring some SWAG back to THE U next season. We'll see.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

The sliders here aren't a cake walk. The good CPU teams are going to give you a run for you money!

Welcome aboard and good luck at the U!

5. IrishBearcat

This a good thing, although looking at the scores from this past season looks like a lot of you whipped the CPU opponents pretty good. I'll need to get adjusted and catchup as soon as possible.

6. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

CPU is challenging, but at the same time if you are playing someone weak you should win. I am just happy I get to play a human in the big rivalry game of UM v. FSU. I have been in this dynasty for three seasons, and the three times I have played Miami it has taken a herculean effort by my team to win the game. The first time, my defense play out of its mine in the second half, the second time my QB threw for over 600 yards and we lost (the game was BS), and this past season my defense dominated, but my offense sucked, it took a last second field goal to win the game. Also I haven't been able to run the ball against Miami in any of the three games, everyone else I can run against, but Miami I have no luck.

7. IrishBearcat

I know I very excited about the ACC for 2014, especially the Coastal Division! Glad as well to have a big rival who is a user. Hopefully I can do my part and we'll have a pretty good rivalry in the making with close battles and memorable contests.

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Most of the good teams are the ones User controlled now. I was playing with LSU and lost to Florida. So it happens. Obviously, most of the guys here have better teams than the CPU but once and a while, the CPU will jump up and bite you if you are not ready for them!