New Member - ACEMAB1914

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ACEMAB1914, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACEMAB1914

ACEMAB1914 Walk On

New Member - ACEMAB1914

2. ACEMAB1914

ACEMAB1914 Walk On

No, not a job app feels more like trying to get a bid for a fraternity. I never seen anything like it. I've watched people after get approved instantly, my app and answers was just as good as theirs. It seems like favortism to me, we here to play video games, right?? The process is null, trying to weed out bad folks. How do you know? How do you who's going to play or not? I enjoyed my small time here, thanks but no thanks. I can play a hundred differents places and not get ignored when I ask questions or go through a screening. Next will be an football I.Q. and poloygraph. Please delete me off these forums and anyone who wants to game with me, I'll see you on XBOX LIVE or PSN. Peace.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

We have a process for a reason... and it's allowed us to keep the site's core values throughout the growth. Sorry if you feel you've been ignored, we have had server issues this week and management has been pre-occupied.

How can their be favoritism when we don't know any of you... a simple private message to someone in red would have got you app reviewed, instead you posted this tirade.... anyways, probably not a good fit based on the above post.

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

wow... 2 days and you blow your top like that??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.