Approved New Member: AgenT Smith

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 7, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome AgenT Smith,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

Name: J'Waan Smith
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX - x DarkPhoenyx x
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A (Considering Skype though, haven't gotten around to signing up)
    Time Zone: Central (Chicago, if that matters)
    General Availability for User vs User games: Summer - Generally whenever, I'm free as of now (no job sadly); Fall/Winter - I'm in school (or at least plan to be) so generally anytime after 3PM.
    Favorite Teams: NFL - Chicago Bears, Jacksonville Jaguars; NBA - Chicago Bulls, Orlando Magic, OKC Thunder, MLB - Chicago White Sox
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Through TGT

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Played in a couple of NCAA leagues last year, but none were organized or "user-friendly" for lack of better words. Ran into some guys who booted guys if they beat them, or just generally cheated. Also had the same experience for NBA 2k12, but I more-or-less never got into the OA mode. There is still hope though.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Ahh, since about 4-5 years old. Mom used to crush me in Mortal Kombat with Kitana, but when I finally beat her, a gamer was born. I've been playing online since MW2 (2009) basically.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I like to utilize multiple sets, though I lean towards the Spread. I love to run the ball, though; I am balanced and can lean on either depending on the situation or matchups. I also feel I can adapt to any situation on the field, as well as my talent level (Dual-Threat QB v. Pocket Passer, or even an inaccurate QB, etc.)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I don't have a problem with it. I actually believe me being younger will help bring some life within a league and a little bit of that "new-school" approach to discussions, gameplay, and the forums in general. All within respecting the community and rules, of course.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? My only question is motioning. I figure the player has to clear the LOS; does he have to come to a complete stop or can you hike when he gets to the spot you want him in? Other than that, everything is fine.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I'm 19, born on St. Patricks Day, I'm from the South Side of Chicago (Go White Sox!), and I'm currently in school. I don't know what I'm gonna major in but I'm leaning towards something sports-related or computer-related. I'm a huge sports and football fan; ironically I became one through Madden (2002, specifically). Before than, I loved drawing and I'm pretty good at it today.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think my general love for both sports and gaming will allow me to assimilate into the community well. I don't want to overstep boundaries and be overbearing though. I think I'll take the "new kid on the block" approach initially.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to establish bonds through the community with guys who love sim gameplay, gaming, and sports in general, since I don't know too many guys who see things the way I do when it comes to that. Mostly though, I want to have fun with these guys.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? If it happens once, I'd let the guy know about what he did to give him a shot at stopping. I'd also take note of it. If it continued to happen, I'd take more notes (and record if possible) and let the commish know about it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? As of right now, I'm not sure of any openings, so I'd have to check the forums. In general, I'm down with either building a program up or taking over a top-tier school.

3. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Great application and welcome to the community!

As far as motioning goes, its more a frequency thing. You can snap it when he gets to where you want him, but there are plenty of predetermined motion plays within the game now, so manual motioning should be kept to a minimum.

4. AgenT Smith

AgenT Smith Walk On

Ok, thanks! I look forward to finding a league.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved

Welcome to TSO J'Wann.